17 - "Morning Lovebirds"

(I do not own these characters )

Luke's POV 

I walk into Julie's room, feeling a bit anxious as to why she wants to see me.

"Alex said you wanted to see me." I say to her.

"Yeh, uhh so Alex knows " she says.

"Ohh, umm yeh ok " 

"and Alex says that you've been acting differently and, you've got to act more normal before people start asking questions Luke "

"Yeh I know, I'll try and act more normal tomorrow." I say to her.

She nods her head, then she gets under her covers. 

"Can you cuddle me for a bit, or at least until I fall asleep?" 

I chuckle "Sure princess " 

I walk.over to the other side of the bed and get under the covers with her and she cuddled up to me with her arms going around my torso and mine go around her waist, holding her tightly. I kiss her forehead lightly. 

"Goodnight Jules " I whisper to her against her hair.

"Goodnight Lukey" she says to me.

She ends up falling asleep within 10 minutes. 

"Oh Jules, you have no idea what you do to me. I wish we weren't friends with benefits, I wish we were a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend style. I hate that I have to hide these feelings to myself. It's killing me inside, but I have to say these words to you. These three words could jeopardise our whole relationship, but I don't care" I whisper to her, then i take a deep breathe before i continue. "I love you" 

And with that I fall asleep.with her head on my chest and my head on hers. and my arms sitting around her waist, holding her, scared of letting go.

Alex's POV 

I wake up the next morning, smiling.

I get out of bed and get changed for my day in with Willie.

I head down stairs and see.everyone but Julie and Luke, eating breakfast.

"Morning all" i say as I grab a cup.of coffee, and walk back up the stairs.

I walk up to Julie's door and knock lightly, no answer.

I decide to go in, and I'm In Aww of the sight in front of me.

Julie's is snuggled against Luke's chest and Luke's arms are hold her by her waist, and their both asleep.

Then they both begin to wake up.

"Morning lovebirds " I say to them with a smirk in my face.

"Alex what are you doing in my room?" Julie asks.me.

I shrug my shoulders  "just be glad it was Me walking in on you two cuddling instead.of Flynn " I say to them.

They both sigh. "Alright get up, because Jules, I need your help " I say to her.

She groans at me and her and Luke get out of her bed and luke and I walk out into the hallway and down to the kitchen.

"I'm guessing Julie said she'd kill to if you tell anyone " Luke whispers to me as he makes his breakfast.

"Yep, and shes scary so.." 

He chuckles at me.

-----a few hours later *in that sponge both voice *-----

There's a knock at the door so i go and answer it

Its Willie...

"Hey hotdog" he says to me as he walks in.

"Hey" 

"Come on, we're going to my room" I say to him.as.i take his hand and drag him up the stairs.

"Ohhh Alex has a boy over " I hear Reggie say.

"Make out with your girlfriend Reginald." I say back to him.

We each my room and we walk inside.

I have Julie's laptop with Netflix pulled up, pillows all over the bed and blankets in a neat pile just in case.

"You like it?" I ask him.

"I love it " he says to me.

He leans over and pecks my lips before he walks over to the bed and sits on it and pats the spot in between his legs for me to sit down in.

I walk over to him, grab the laptop and crawl inbetween his legs and turns around so my back is against his chest as his arms go around my waist.

For the whole day we watched all three high school musicals, all of the defendants movies and even Alex Strangelove.

We laughed, we cried, and we cuddled.

I love days like these where I can just cuddle the person I lov-

Wait, i love him.

 I love him I love him I love him.

Omg. I have to tell him. But I don't know when

Then I begin to fall asleep against his chest and he begins to.play with my hair and I just pretend to fall asleep.

"God Alex, what are you doing to me. You make me feel so special. I wish I could give you everything in the world, but I can't. I guess what I'm trying to say is 3 words that could ruin us, they have 8 letters but one meaning." He takes a deep breathe. "I love you Alexander Mercer." He whispers out to me.

My eyes open wide at what he says. 

H-he loves me.

He loves me. Omg he loves me.

I then begin to fall asleep, but before I fully do, I whisper ou one thing.

"I love you too".

----‐------------------—--------

Authors Note..

So that happened.

Sorry for the short chapter, it's all i could think about but trust me, the drama is coming.

Til next time my pretties

-Lilith