29 - The last chapter

(I do not own these characters)

Lukes POV 

I walk up the stairs and head towards Julies door. 

I knock. 

Tonight, is out little date? Hang out? Talk? I don't know. 

She opens her bedroom door, and steps out. 

"Hey patterson" she says to me. 

I smile. "Molina" 

I hold out my hand for her to take, and she hesitantly takes it in hers. 

We walk down the stairs and see Reggie and Flynn cuddled up on the couch asleep, and willie and Alex in the kitchen cooking... something. I can't tell what it is. 

"We're going out!" I yell out as we reach the door and grab our coats.

"Ok. Don't do drugs, use protection, and don't do anyone i would do!" Alex yells out l. 

"Hey!" Willie  yells out 

"Dont worry al, I won't do willie. Hes all yours" Julie yells out.

We escape the house before anything else can happen that is weird or embarrassing for all of them. 

Third person POV 

They decide to walk the way to where Luke has set up there little date thing.

"Where are we going anyway?" Julie asks him 

"Somewhere that we can eat." Luke replies. 

Julie smiles at this, and decides not to ask again, because it might be a surprise..

They keep walking until they reach a restaurant.

'Te Amo' the name of the restaurant reads. Julie loves this place, shes even surprised that Luke knows that.

"How did you know?" She whispers out beside him..

"Your father told me" he whispers back.

They look at each9ther and smile before walking uo to the hostess stand.

"Hello, and welcome to Te Amo, how may I help you?" 

"We have a table booked under Patterson" Luke says.

"Ah yes, right this way" 

She takes them through the restaurant, swerving in-between tables. 

"Here you go. There will be some one over shortly to take your orders."

"Thank you" Julie replies.

And she smiles back at them, before walking off. 

Their table was an excluded table away from all the others  so no one would know what they were talking about. 

They sit down in their seats and pick up their menus. 

Julie watches his face through her eyelashes as he scans through the menu of various foods and drinks. His face is a mixture of surprise, confusion  and happiness. 

She laughs under her skin before looking at the menu herself. 

He looks up at her as she scans through the menu with a smile on her face. He smiles at her, and she can feel him watching her.

"You know, its rude to stare" she tells him. 

"I dont care. You are all I want to look at." He takes a breathe. "You know, ever since that game of truth or dare we all played, I've missed your touch everyday that u weren't there. I always missed your voice. Oh that voice of yours that can change my mood in a heartbeat. You have no idea what you do to me. And neither do I" 

She smiles at him. "You know. If I didn't know any better, there is more than one reason for this dinner date you have taken me on here. I mean  you did threaten my brother. So I have one question for you  why?"

He sighs, "I dont know, Jules. He was there  and I was angry about something. He tried calming me down, but it didn't work, so I did what I did. I dont know why. A-and if I could take it all away, then I would. I'm sorry Jules."

"Did you say sorry to my brother?" 

"Yes  countless times. Then he just went running to you" 

"Then its fine, just don't let it happen again. Or you are dead  again" 

"Thank you" 

They both smile softly at eachother. 

For the next hour  they talk, they laugh  they eat. 

Then they decide to talk a walk around the park  until the reach a bridge.

Julie rests her rams on the railing  and luke comes up behind her and wraps her arms around her waist. 

She sighs in content, feeling safe in his arms.

"You remeber that day that Alex found out about us?" Julie asks.

"Yeh. Why?" 

"I heard what you said that day. And it keeps replaying in my mind, and I remeber it all. Word for Word, because it was just so sweet."

"I remember it too" he whispers to her as he rests his head on her shoulder softly. 

"Say it" she whispers to him.

He smiles. "Oh Jules, you have no idea what you do to me. I wish we weren't friends with benefits, I wish we were a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend style. I hate that I have to hide these feelings to myself. It's killing me inside, but I have to say these words to you. These three words could jeopardise our whole relationship, but I don't care" I whisper to her, then i take a deep breathe before i continue. "I love you"

"I love you too" she tells him.

She turns around in his arms and wraps hers around his neck.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"You don't have to ask you know" 

"I just wanted you to know that chivalry isn't dead" 

She chuckles before connecting her lips with his.

It feels different to every other time. This time there's more passion.

They pull apart and rest their foreheads on eachothers.

"You wanna know what I was angry about?" 

Julie nods her head. "Yes" 

"Caleb left the city and moved somewhere in Paris. He took everyone with him. I was angry because I couldn't get my revenge. But I realise now  that none of that matters. Because I have you and Alex, and Reggie  and everyone else in my life."

She smiles and pulls her forehead back to look into his eyes.

"You are my everything" 

That night they walk home and up to Julies room, that will slowly become their room in the future. 

They cuddle up together. 

Nothing could ruin this. Nothing.

-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-

This was the final chapter of this fanfic..

I hope you guys enjoyed it. :)