☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter eleven ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter eleven ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was well past midnight by the time Aera had managed to finish up in the apartment, Jaehyun having waited in the room that he had used to change, looking through some of the other outfits

"You picked these out?" Jaehyun asked, as he sifted through the hangers, Aera having appeared in the door way. 

"Mostly. I had some help with some of them but for the ones today I went out and bought myself, seeing as the order went to Busan." Aera said, making a face at the mention of the mishap that had caused so much stress for her and the rest of them. 

"Good choices - really, I mean it, I wore them after all." He said, when Aera glanced over. "I'm assuming you were given the theme."

"Bright pink not your thing?" Aera asked, and the idol shrugged. "It doesn't have to be, Somyi wanted me to have a blue and pink thing - gave me a few ideas and I just picked out some things." 

With that, Aera had packed up everything she needed, and the pair of them left the apartment, the stylist locking everything up. They descended down the stairs and heading out of the building.

"So you're some kind of idol rescue-er, huh?" Jaehyun said, as they were hit with the cold air of the late night, the tips of their nose turning pink. 

"I suppose it's my night job. By day, I'm just an ordinary stylists." Aera replied, a hint of a smile on her lips.

"I wouldn't say just ordinary." Jaehyun said, gently pulling Aera down a side street, away from a rather large gaggle of people.

"No?"

"No, you're in charge of the styling for that right - thats not just oridinary." The male idol continued, his focus shifting from the street over to the girl.