☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter seventeen ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter seventeen ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Once again, the photoshoot had ended at a time far too close to midnight for anyone's liking

Once again, the photoshoot had ended at a time far too close to midnight for anyone's liking. Photos upon photos had been taken - so many more than the day before and the time had simply flown by. It seemed that once the group of workers finally got into the groove of it, and when they got there it was like they couldn't stop.

They had cycled through different locations in the apartment, gone through outfits and tried them all over, swapping some pieces to match the location or clothes better.

Aera felt like her arms were going to drop off as the last outfit change took place - it had gotten so busy and quick-paced that Johnny and Jaehyun didn't even go back through to the bedroom to change.

No, instead Miya and Aera were holding up black sheets around them whilst simultaneously handing them the outfits they were changing into all will holding makeup bags, portable irons, hairsprays and brushes for quick touch-ups when it came to it.

They were expected to do everything and by the end of it, the pair of them were asleep in their feet - and Miya hadn't even expected to work, just come along for moral support in surprise of the youngest stylist who had been given the biggest load of work out of all of them.

But even when the last photo had been taken and the calls for it ending were shouted and celebrated, neither of the girls were done.

The camera crew were putting their stuff away on record time and leaving whilst Aera and Miya waited in front of the door into the room which the two idols were changing.

"The biggest magazine photoshoot of my life is over." A hand raised to Aera's forehead, pressing against it as she sighed.

"And the easiest part of the SM Entertainment project this year." Miya chewed on her bottom lip. "Not to worry you, but they're only getting bigger and more important from here."

"Oh trust me - I know." Aera shook her head slightly. "Next is Taemin's.. second comeback of his album? It's for 'Criminal' and 'IDEA' - filmed at different times of course. First is 'Criminal', scheduled for next week."

"And then it's SUPERM? Or NCT2020?" Miya reached for her phone, looking through the calendar. "It seems like the overlap - four days dedicated to SUPERM ' The 100' and then the next four is 'Tiger Inside'. And then on that fifth day they want to shoot the NCT 2020 intro."

"Then we have all those music video." Aera's head slumped on Miya's shoulder, already feeling the exhaustion from that news adding to what she already felt.

Before Miya could read out that list, the door beside them was pulled open and Johnny's head appeared. "Sorry for the wait - there was a button that got caught in a necklace and then hair." He explained, holding the door open for them.

"Did you get it out?" Aera asked, offering a brief, tired smile in Jaehyun's direction.

"I had to cut it." The Jeong boy replied, and the two stylists stopped in their place. They couldn't ruin any clothes - especially if they were ones they had rented. "Just the thread though.. I think it's salvageable."

He and Johnny shared a look, seeing the horror exploding on the girls faces. "I.." Aera took a deep breath. "Would you mind showing us which button?"

"Here." Johnny was pointing at the blazer and Aera almost collapsed in relief. Combined with the tiredness, the horror of having to explain they couldn't return one of their rented items for damage, whatever emotion that was all together was incredibly dangerous.

"I'm sorry." The taller idol was apologising. "If it can't be fixed I can easily-"

"No - don't worry." Miya immediately jumped in, Aera already rushing over to the sewing kit she kept in her bag at all times. "It's one of our pieces, doesn't belong to anyone else. And the button?" She held out her palm, Jaehyun reaching out to place it there.

"Thank you." Aera took the button and examined the blazer held in Johnny's hand, needle pinched between her teeth only made obvious by her clenched jaw and the coloured thread standing out against her skin.

Moments later and she was re-attaching the button to the material, silence surrounding her as she worked.  Jaehyun was looking at her in some kind of awe - as if it was his first time seeing a stylist do this sort of thing in front of him.

(In reality, Jaehyun had seen this plenty of times. There was always a crowd around them and always something for buttons to get pulled off by. This sort of thing was completely ordinary for a photoshoot and in all honestly Aera was surprised it hadn't happened sooner, what - with all the rushing around she had done.)

It was fixed in no time, and then the two girls got to work. "We just have to get them away into garment bags and everything near - me and Arinya are coming by tomorrow to get everything downstairs and back into storage." Miya explained to the two idols. "You don't have to stay - go and get some rest."

"Actually." Jaehyun cleared his throat and stood up slightly. "I was wondering if we could all go out and get food together?"

 "I was wondering if we could all go out and get food together?"

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]