☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter twelve ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter twelve ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jaehyun turned his back on the convenience store, tugging his hood up over his hair and pulling the mask out of his pocket, putting it on

Jaehyun turned his back on the convenience store, tugging his hood up over his hair and pulling the mask out of his pocket, putting it on. He didn't regret staying with Aera, however it could cause just a couple of complications.

Namedly sasaengs who seemed to be constantly outside their dorm at the moment. They had been told to come back as soon as they could from schedules, but it was somewhat suffocating, and so, he hadn't been listening.

But he couldn't get in trouble, so he had only been listening a certain extent. For example, staying out a bit later than he would usually, or leaving randomly to go places. He didn't want to be kept back, but until the company sorted it out, none of them really had a choice. 

Luckily, there was a back entrance that he could take, and as he reached the area, he walked a bit quicker, keeping his head down as he moved. It was late and so it was quiet - but the lateness didn't seem to stop any of them.

He faltered slightly when he heard a camera shutter, pulling his hat further down his head, reaching in his pockets to take out the keys for the back door. A shiver ran down as his spine as he heard it again, growing immensely more uncomfortable as he continued towards the door, head pointed towards the ground so much that he could barely see where he was going.

Finally making it to a door, he glanced behind him for the slightest of seconds, blinking as a flash went off from somewhere above him. Pushing his keys in the lock, he pushed the door open just as her heard the camera shutter once more, beginning to climb up the stairs.

Deciding to stop by the lower floor dorm first, he finally took off his mask and hat, running a hand through his hair as he reached the door, knocking on it. 

Johnny opened it after some moments, looking somewhat knowingly. "You're back late." He commented, moving out of the way so he could come in. "How long was it until you actually left that apartment."

"I thought you would be asleep by now, considering  we have the rest of the photoshoot tomorrow." Jaehyun replied, sitting on the couch, looking up at his taller friend. 

"Why are you avoiding the question - what happened? You didn't end up going anywhere?" Johnny looked shocked, sitting down, his expression changing pretty quickly when the other boy shook his head quickly, denying it. 

"It was after midnight when we could finally leave." He told him. "We went to get some food and then I walked her back to the convenience store. She has a lot to do considering she's only a stylist."

"The others have heard - Taeyong went upstairs after hearing the manager talking to me and Mark about it when we first got back. Nobody saw you together?" Johnny checked. 

"I don't think so. They're outside like usual but I didn't hear or see anything until I got near here." The Jeong boy replied. "Was he worried about it? After the thing with the other girl that lead me to go to the convenience store, I had to be careful." 

"Good, I think you would get in trouble if you weren't." Johnny said, but suddenly he didn;t look so serious anymore, sitting up with a smile on his face. "So, what did you talk about?" 

"Well just the usual stuff - she's working on a lot more SM stuff. Her and three other stylists are in charge of a few things coming up after the other companys got fired." The idol replied. 

"Like..?"

"Well something with Taemin, I think Criminal she said? Her friends - the other three stylists - are styling Red Velvet. Her and a couple of others are doing the SuperM comeback, and they're all doing the NCT2020 one." Jaehyun recited, counting off the things on his hands.

"So plenty more opportunities to see her? I can't think of any reason for you to appear at the Criminal shoot, but you could go to the SuperM one." Johnny mused. "You seemed to like her." 

"I do. I just don't want to take up too much of her time. If she's styling NCT2020 - think of how many things she has to style. Make A Wish, Misfit, Deja Vu, From Home, all the promotion videos and the photoshoots for albums. 

"The two versions of part one, then everything for part two - 90s Love, Work It, Resonance." Johnny winced. "And you say there's only four of them?" Jaehyun nodded, realising just how much Aera did have to do. 

And worrying that he might just become a distraction away from all that - and not in a good way.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]