☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter eight ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter eight ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Aera and Jaehyun didn't talk for the beginning of the shoot, the girl far too nervous to be comfortably around the idol with all these people around, and the boy too busy being told about the shoot

"So you know her?" Johnny asked, voice low as they were directed into a bedroom area, two beds on which they placed their bags, watching as a Aera directed makeup artists into a room, following them in with a rack of clothes.

"Yeah.. remember when I had to run from that sasaeng?" Jaehyun began, and Johnny nodded. "Well I ended up hiding behind the counter at a convenience store. She was working there, and seeing as the sasaeng wouldn't leave, I ended up staying in her apartment above it for a bit."

"She's pretty." Johnny commented, and the second boy blushed, brushing his fingers through his hair, watching as Aera moved around. "If she works at a convenience store then why is she here?"

"She's a stylist as well - or I think she works at the convenience store only sometimes." The younger idol explained, and in front of them, Aera looked slightly stressed, flicking through the hangers of clothes.

"You should talk to her." Johnny prompted, and Jaehyun shrugged, tearing his eyes away from the girl. "She seems nice enough."

Across the room, Aera was stressed out - far more than she had been in any of the previous days. She had thought that now, she could feel less stressed, but it was so much more stressful than the other meetings.

Glancing down at her slip of paper, which detailed each outfit and which piece of clothing was for who. One of the shirts were missing, and she needed to find it quickly. Seeing a glimpse of white fabric, Aera tugged it out and sighed in relief.

She gathered up the hangers and created a pile in her arms, first with Johnny's clothes, placing them next to him on the bed, then with Jaehyun's.