☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter sixteen ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter sixteen ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Okay good! So you want to move over here - no not that way

"Okay good! So you want to move over here - no not that way.. here." The photographer reached past his camera, holding it with one hand as he pulled Johnny and Jaehyun over a corner. "Now you stand here.. and you turn towards him here. Can someone sort out their jackets please?"

"I've got it." Aera pushed herself up off of the railing she was leaning on, shielding her eyes from the white lighting positioned across the hallway.

It was much later in the day, and they had gone through several other outfits and moved out from the bedroom and into the corridors, the plain backgrounds helping bring out the current suits. They were the ones that Aera had to go quite the lengths to get, part of a order than never came.

Johnny was in a beige patterned suit, a salmon pink shirt buttoned only halfway underneath. Jaehyun was in a similar get-up, except his shirt was orange and his suit a dark blue.

"Does anyone have the portable iron?" Aera asked, twisting around. "You know the white and blue thing? I've had it waiting on the side for a while."

"I've got it." Miya stepped forward with it, joining the Moon girl over by the two boys. "Quite the duo, aren't you?" She asked, stood by her friend as Aera began to iron the collar of Johnny's shirt out.

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun looked from Miya up to Johnny, who met his eyes with a shrug.

"You've got almost all of the crew fawning over you." The Japanese girl said with a sigh. "Half of them are rendered incompetent by it. Thank god they're not joining any of the idol shoots."

"They might have heart-attacks." Aera looked up and grinned. "I'm guessing a lot of them are new.. we were like that for our first couple of shoots."

"Who was your first idol one?" Jaehyun asked.

"Mine was.. Block B or Big Bang." Miya began. "One was a magazine shoot and the other was for concept photos. Very enlightening and definitely one of my favourite ones that I've done."

"And yours?" Johnny turned to Aera, who was still trying to straighten his collar and not burn him. She didn't answer straight away, pulling back as she ran the iron over it one last time.

"SHINee." She finally said, turning to Jaehyun and began on his collar as well. "My favourite would have to be not so long ago - I worked with a lot of groups for the award shows last year, as well as with TWICE for their FANCY music video."

"So you work with a lot of people then.. but you're not a part of a big team?" It seemed that Jaehyun had told Johnny some of his and Aera's previous conversations. When Aera looked up to meet the Jeong boy's eyes, eyebrows raised and dark irises filled with question he only smiled, dimple showing.

"We're sort of specialist stylists.. not like your general ones which style you for everything like interviews and public apperances." Miya began to explain.

"Yeah, we just sort of take the special events. Concept shoots.. magazines, music videos and every so often award shows." Aera finished, holding the iron back off of Jaehyun's shirt and counting them down on her fingers.

"Our boss used to be a big part of the styling at SM. Head of something. That's why we work with such big companies." Miya explained. "And that's why your entertainment chose us to do all of the hard work because the old set of stylists were a bunch of idiots." She was a lot harsher, far more blunt than Aera was.

"Hey - you two." The photographer was getting impatient, foot tapping against the carpeted floor. "Are you finished having your conversation? Some of us actually need to work."

"And we're doing our work, genius. If it wasn't for my friend here then you wouldn't have anything to take photos of!" Miya twisted around, eyes flashing. "You're going to let her do what she has to do. Would you rather have him with a crumpled collar?"

"Wow..." Aera blinked, eyes wide as she looked over to the Japanese girl. "I'm getting it done, don't worry." The looks on the two idols' faces were something else, taken aback by her words.

"It's fine, take your time." Miya turned back around from where she was watching the photographer mutter along to his assistant.

"No.. I'm done." Aera passed her the iron as she folded the collar just a little more, adjusting the positioning of the necklaces. "Let's go."

"Thank you." Jaehyun called after her, and when Aera arrived back behind the camera, turning round the face him he winked, a smile cracking across his face.

A smile which she so gladly returned.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]