☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘁𝘄𝗼

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  chapter two ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 ::  chapter two ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jaehyun climbed up the stairs, ignoring the bang that came from Aera pulling down the shutters

Jaehyun climbed up the stairs, ignoring the bang that came from Aera pulling down the shutters. He reached the top of the staircase, staring down at the keys in his hands, the fluffy bear key chain tickling his wrist.

Unlocking the door, he stepped into a small apartment, instantly faced with a small kitchen, which was almost spotless. Nearby a living area, a sofa with various coloured cushions, a knitted blanket folded over the top. There were plants lining the windowsill, and with the blinds not closed, Jaehyun peered out into the night.

The street below was illuminated by a couple of street lamps, only a few people walking by at this time of night. He was surprised it wasn't any busier - but he didn't exactly know how far he had ran, trying to get away from the crazed fan.

His phone began vibrating in his pocket and he pulled it out, swearing when he realised it was his manager calling him. "Hello." He said quickly, picking up the phone.

At this time of night, it was unusual for the managers to contact them, but Jaehyun was sure that after he had exited the door and was confronted by the sasaeng, some other member of staff had seen him run off, closely followed by the girl with the camera.

"Yes I'm fine. I managed to lose her.. just in a convenience store, waiting for a while." Jaehyun explained, still looking into the night, to see if the girl was waiting for him. He wasn't supposed to lie about his whereabouts - but technically he wasn't. "Yes, they're about to close so I'll be going back soon."

Behind him, Aera entered the apartment, about to say something but quickly closing her mouth when she saw Jaehyun on the phone. Instead, she busied herself in the kitchen, setting down a few items that she had taken from downstairs.

"I'll be back soon, I just have to make sure she isn't following me." Jaehyun frowned, before saying goodbye to his manager and hanging up. He leant forward carefully, trying to see further down the street before turning around, looking at Aera.