☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter eighteen ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter eighteen ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Aera's cheeks and nose had turned pink in the prettiest of fashions, the four of them sat around an outside table at the nearest barbecue place that Johnny had found in the time that the two stylists had needed to organise themselves and the rest ...

Aera's cheeks and nose had turned pink in the prettiest of fashions, the four of them sat around an outside table at the nearest barbecue place that Johnny had found in the time that the two stylists had needed to organise themselves and the rest of the shoot. 

Meat was still sizzling over the grill, bowls of rice and other addition side dishes lay around them, bottles of soju and shot glasses alongside. It was rather a good idea for them to choose this particular meal; neither of the boys had a schedule the very next day and after the two days of photoshoot inside a cramped apartment with all the staff and the shitty photographer, they figured they deserved something to relax.

Not to mention Aera - and Miya for that matter. Jaehyun had heard from Aera just how busy their schedules were currently, both with physical photoshoots and work back at the agency. He had seen the girl who lived above a convenience store both days, but Miya seemed to have turned up that morning just check up on her friend, and ended up being roped into the rest of the second hours of work. 

"So." Miya swallowed, a hand fanning her face before reaching for one of the slices of beef. She had a light dusting of pink over her cheeks as well from the alcohol, as did Johnny. Jaehyun - who admittedly had a very high tolerance and had never actually drunk enough to get wasted - looked perfectly normal even as he drank another shot. "How did you two end up as idols." 

"Yeah." Aera sat up a little in her seat beside Jaehyun, hand loosely wrapped around the green bottle - she had been the one to pour his drink, and had drunk the one she poured for herself whilst Miya was talking. 

"I trained forever," Johnny said, his tone almost whiny in complaint. "I could've been in EXO - have you styled them?" His focus was nowhere near the main part of the question, and changed the subject as he spoke, pointing his finger between Miya and Aera.

Smiling, Jaehyung reached forward and pushed his hands down, waiting for any of them to answer. Some time previous, Aera had told him all about other groups she had styled for.