☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter seven ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter seven ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Area was stressed - no she was more than that

Area was stressed - no she was more than that. Almost every hour of the past couple days had been filled with the continuous work that needed to be put into the shoot. Given that they only had such a short time to do it in, they had to work quickly and weren't really able to change their decisions.

However, they were somewhat forced to change some things, as things went wrong. First of all, an order of clothes was sent to the office in Busan by mistake, and then one of the makeup artists fell ill, and was bedridden with absolutely no chance of being able to work on the shoot.

Of course, Aera had to deal with this, and during her lunch break, she had taken an SM company credit card and went shopping, having to pick out certain outfits herself, Johnny and Jaehyun's measurements scribbled down on a slip of paper. She couldn't even rent anything with that short notice.

She returned just as the third meeting of the day began, dumping the bags at her desk before rushing over to the meeting room, sitting in and taking notes. It was choosing the colour palette for one part of NCT 2020, which was a rather big deal.

They eventually chose a blue shade, and then they were shown some other images for the concept. The meeting continued, but Somyi then called Aera out of the room to go through the various other clothes, approving of them before asking Bongju to take them to the location of the shoot: a double storey apartment not too far away.

The rest of that day was spent with Aera in the meetings, rushing around and trying to organise things. She knew that there would be a lot less stress as the other shoots came up - there was more time to prepare for those ones, and with the W shoot, there was only a couple of days.

It just seemed to be riddled with curses, first the original stylist team was let go for whatever reason, and now one of the makeup artists was ill. Aera could only hope that nothing else would go wrong.

Dahee told her that she needed to be at the shoot not just one hour before, but three, because she needed to be ready to instruct the makeup artists when they arrived, as well as the photographers and recieve the clothes when they came.

She waited patiently, feeling an overwhelming sense of relief when each order of clothes arrived safetly. Thankfully, nothing else went wrong in regards to the clothes. Then, all the other staff arrived, an hour before the boys were supposed to arrive and the shoot would begin.

"Hello." Aera bowed as the photography team entered through the front door, and with a buzz sound, it indicated someone was trying to get in. "Yes?" She asked, pressing down the button to the machine, being greeted with the news of another parcel arriving.

Hurrying down the steps, Aera tried her best not to trip, rushing past people bringing up lights and bags of makeup. "Thank you so much." She said, opening the front door to the apartment and accepting the big parcel that the delivery guy gave.

The delivery guy left, and Aera stood there for a moment, pulling open the tape on the box, holding the door open with her back. She opened it and found a few shoe boxes, of course, with the shoes inside them.

"Oh good." She murmured - but in fact, there had been so much going on in the past couple of hours that she hadn't even originally realised that the shoes hadn't turned up.

She used her knee to balance the box, and she opened up the top shoe box, just to make sure that it was the right order - because shoes were a big part of an outfit.

Focused on the shoes, she didn't notice a few people approaching her, and instead just pushed the door back even further, so that they could easily get in. "Good evening." She bowed slightly, careful not to drop the box.

Similar replies came from the majority of the people entering, which seemed to be a group of four or five. Figuring she should probably get back up to the apartment they were shooting in, as soon as the last person entered, Aera followed them, walking slowly with the door closing with her.

It closed with a slight bang, and Aera looked up, box in hands. Only to find someone staring back at her.

"Hi." It was Jaehyun - and Aera hadn't noticed but it was the two idols and their manager and staff that had come in.

"Hey." Jaehyun replied, looking rather shocked to see her - obviously never expecting to meet her again. He glanced back at the stairs, where Johnny was stood, waiting. "You coming up?" He asked. "I assume you're here for the shoot, and not... other reasons?"

"Definitely not." Aera said, before looking panicked. "I mean yes, I'm here for the shoot."

"Good." Jaehyun smiled a little. "Let me take that." He said, not letting Aera protest before he took the cardboard box, turning around and starting to make his way up the stairs.

And Aera stared for a moment, before hurrying after him, insisting that she took it, only for Jaehyun to refuse and keep carrying it.

In his mind, he owed her a lot, and carrying a box of shoes up a flight stairs was the least he could do.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]