Twenty Six | The Battle

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung lunges at Wendy but she just swiftly dodge it, "Too slow." Wendy teased. Dahyun was about to attack too when start monsters appearing.

The pale girl cursed inside her head, "Dahyun!" She called her best friend, Dahyun was being surrounded by a lot of monsters.

But Dahyun just gave Chaeyoung a reassuring smile for a second then, slowly draws her sword.

As she draw her sword out, all of the monsters attacks her by jumping forward. Chaeyoung was about to help the pale girl, when Wendy gave her a strong kick on her stomach. Chaeyoung flew and hit her back at the wall, she hissed in pain.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Wendy said and walk towards to Chaeyoung, who's now slowly stood up. Chaeyoung lunges forward, ignoring the pain on her stomach and landed a punch on Wendy's face.

Wendy also flew away, Chaeyoung took this chance and ran to her friend.

But Chaeyoung stopped on her tracks when she heard a mumble, and huge magic circle start glowing below. Chaeyoung immediately back away.

A fire came out of the magic circle burning all of the monsters inside of it, seconds passed and the fire slowly faded.

The monsters turned into ashes, Dahyun was standing there and smiling at the younger. Before she fell down on the ground.

"Dahyun ah!!!"

Chaeyoung yelled, she ran to her best friend but got stopped by another kick. "You got me there." Wendy butted in.

Chaeyoung flew away her body hit the throne, she quickly stood up and ignore the pain she felt. Her eyes widen when, Wendy held Dahyun on its head.

"Oh, she's still alive." Wendy giggled, "but don't worry she will be dead soon." She added. "Let her go!" Chaeyoung ran towards to Wendy when a monsters blocked her way.

"Get.Out.Of.My.Way" She said every word while she gave a strong punch at the monsters, "Say, goodbye to your friend." Wendy said.

Sana's POV

When we teleported back at the house, Jihyo immediately went upstairs to get some clothes for Mina, while I went to the kitchen to get some water.

As I took a glass of water and went to the living room, I felt a pang in my heart. I suddenly dropped the glass and fell on my knees.

I held my chest as I felt my tears start flowing down, 'What is this feeling? Did something bad happens to her?' I thought.

A lot of questions came inside my head and, I didn't notice that Jihyo's shaking my body, I came back to my sense and looked at them.

My tears still flowing down, "What happened?" Nayeon asked. "I felt something bad happened to her." I mumbled. All of them gave me a confused look, "What did you say?" Jihyo said.

I got pissed off and immediately stood up, "I FELT SOMETHING BAD FUCKING HAPPENED TO HER!!!" I yelled before I teleported back at Wendy's castle.

Sadness, pain, heartbreak, madness. I can't control my emotions. I used my magic and called all of my diciples underworld, I opened the portal for them.

A lot of monsters slowly came out, "As your queen only follow to my voice and kill all the monsters that in Wendy's army." I stated before I used my teleport and went inside the castle.

My eyes widen at what I saw, Wendy held Dahyun by its head.

She's not moving.

A large arm of a monster went inside the castle, I saw her dropped Dahyun at the ground.