Nine | Same as Mine

Chaeyoung's POV

"Myoui Mina...." I mumbled her name when I saw her walking to my direction, I suddenly stop walking and stared at her, admiring her features. As she walked in my direction my eyes suddenly landed on her lips.

I was just focus staring at her lips, "Chaeyoung-ssi? Are you okay?" she said while waving her hands on my face, I startled a bit then look down because of embarassment, "Y-Yeah, I..uhmm.. I'm fine.." I said.

Yeah, I just stutter. Fuck, i mentally cursed i took a deep breathe and slowly lift my head up, "So..uhm...where are you going?" I asked her trying to act normal. She pointed her hand on the convenience store, "I'm really hungry and my unnies didn't cook." She pouts while looking at the store.

I suddenly giggled when I saw her pout then she looked at my direction and giving me a confused look, "Your so cute when you pout.." I blurted, I widened my eyes when I realized what did I just said.

"I-I... I'm sorry! I did--"

"It's fine." she calmly said, then looks away "So, what about you? Chaeyoung-ssi, where are you going?" she added still not looking at my direction. I just sigh "Same as you, I was on my home when my--" suddenly my stomach growls that made stop talking.

Then my face start to heat up because of embarassment, "I'm sorry..." I said then looks away but then I heard her laugh, I slowly turned my head to her and I saw her smiling. "I guess we're both hungry..." she spoke, while her smile still plastered on her face. "Let's go inside" she added then she start walking in front of the convenience store.

Well, here I am watching her walk while me still not moving a muscle, I was just shocked and I think I look like a tomato right now because she just freaking smile,

"Chaeyoung?"

I startled, "Ne, okay wait." I snapped out and follow her, before she grab the store's door I quickly grab it and gently open it, well I'm just being a gentlewoman

(A/N: Pfft... Gentlegay.
Chaeyoung: Shut up author-nim!
A/N: O-okay..)

"After you ma'am," I said and act like a butler or something then bows, "Thank you," she said and walks inside the convenience store then I followed her. "So, what do you want to eat? My treat." I happily said,

"No..I ca-"

"I insist" I cut her off, "If you say so," she answered and smiled at me then she start looking some food while I'm just following her, but I just stop and grab a strawberry milk then I followed her again. I saw her grab some two Cheese Bulgogi Burger and two water bottles, "Put back the one water bottle I already got mine" I waved my strawberry milk, she just nod and put back the other bottle.

[Minutes later]

I handed the money to the cashier and we left the store, "Would you mind If I invite you for a walk to the Han river?" she asked, "Sure." I answered then I smiled at her but she suddenly look away. I gave a confused look and shrug it off then we both start walking.

Mina's POV

We're almost at the Han River when I heard noises behind those bushes, I continued walking but I didn't heard Chaeyoung's footsteps, turned to my back and I saw her looking at her surroundings.

"Chaeyoung?" I called her but she's not moving, I decide to walk to her "Chaeyoung, what's the problem?" I asked her, but she stay silent until one man appeared on Chaeyoung's back then two man on my back.

"Hey, hey, Missy..." the other guy said, "What do you want?" Chaeyoung coldly said, "Hey, there Chaeyoung, wanna have some fun with us?" the guy behind Chaeyoung said.

Then she just clicked her tongue then kicked the guy behind her and run towards the two men behind me, kick their faces the two men groan in pain. I was standing behind her but suddenly someone pushed me that made fall down.

"CHAEYOUNG!!" I shouted her name and she quickly look at my direction but then she saw the man running to her direction, and she took something from her pocket 'a knife'. I glance at Chaeyoung, but she's not moving again then the guy swung his hand but Chaeyoung dodge it then turn around so she's now behind his back and Chaeyoung, pushed the guy like nothing happen.

She runs to my direction, "Are you okay?" she asked me worriedly, I just nod at her but suddenly my eyes widened when I felt her body crashed against mine,

She hugged me...

I felt an electricity hit my body also my I feel butterflies inside my stomach, and my heart It's beating fast.

But....

I saw the guy he's running towards to us "Chae..." I called her again the she disconnect her body to me and she just smile, I saw her dimple that made me blushed.

The guy swung her knife, Chaeyoung, dodge it but it slashed her jacket. Chaeyoung groaned in irritation "What have you done? You just tore my favorite Jacket" she exclaimed while removing her jacket, "Look! And It fucking reached my favorite T-shirt!" she added then she took a deep breath and throw her jacket near beside me.

"My Unnie gave that Jacket and this shirt my father gave it to me!" she shouted, "I don't care about your clothes! Bitch!" the guy yelled, suddenly Chaeyoung's aura became dark, she start cracking her knuckles "You are going to pay for this..." she said in a deep tone that made the guy shakes her knees.

I just smirk because he's freaking scared, Chaeyoung slowly walks to the guy's direction but I didn't saw what happen, It's just the guy suddenly collapsed on the ground. I stared at Chaeyoung, then suddenly gasp because her eyes...

It's glowing...

It's Golden Eyes...

But after that Chaeyoung, fell on the ground, I snap my thoughts out and ran beside Chaeyoung, but then widened my eyes when I saw something glowing on her neck, I take a look at it.

I just stared at it, It make me shocked cause we're both same. We have the same mark on our neck.

But suddenly I feel pain on my neck, and it went blank.....

====================================================

A/N: Short Update!! Sorry for the grammatical errors, Kamsahamnida!!

Don't forget to vote *sending finger hearts!*