Thirteen | 'She's alive'

Tzuyu's POV

After that confession on the rooftop we immediately teleport in front of Dahyun's apartment door, before knocking I took a glance at my girlfriend then smile at her and I quickly hold her hand intertwining with mine. I saw her flinch then looks at me then she suddenly blushed and looked away.

I smiled at her cuteness then gave her a peck on her lips before I gently knock on the door.

I knock again and someone open it, "Why can't you ju--Oh..new couple aye?" Nayeon said, giving us a teasing look while opening widely the door. I just rolled my eyes and drag Jihyo inside.

"So when is the wedding?" she suddenly asked that made me choked on my own saliva, then I gave her a death glare that made my eyes start glowing into bright yellow.

"Tzuyu, stop. Calm yourself" Jihyo said as she gently rubbed my back, I quickly calm down and took a deep breath. "Your just lucky Nayeon unnie, because Jihyo was here. But if she's not here I might cursed you and turn you into a ant" I threatened, that made her swallow her own saliva.

"I need to drink some water" I said and went to the fridge to get some cold water but suddenly I felt something, "What is that?" I mumbled as I get the cold water. I was gonna drink when I feel that again and I suddenly drop the glass.

"What is that?"

"What happened?"

All of them are asking a question to me but, "Did you guys feel that?" I suddenly asked that made them giving me a confused look, "What do you mean?" Jihyo blurted, "I feel someone is near" I replied.

Then a loud explosion coming from the other room, we Immediately run to it and I saw Dahyun, carrying Sana in bridal style.

And I heard a footsteps, I quickly turned my gaze on that footstep then I saw a man, walking towards to Dahyun and Sana.

I was gonna go there when I saw the man sent flying, we all gasped when we saw Chaeyoung, punched the mysterious man.

"Don't come near my friends." She said as she helped Dahyun to stand up. "Thank you, bro" Dahyun said and quickly walks to us.

Chaeyoung smiled at us and walked towards to our direction but before she took a step, a fireball hit her back that made her fall from her knees.

"Arrgh!"

"Chae!" We all said as I saw another fireball sent flying to her again, but she just gave us a cheekily smile showing her dimples before she disappeared in front of us.

"Scutum Densissima"

Momo casted a thick barrier to protect us from that fireball.

"Obstupefacio"

I heard someone casted a spell, I took a glance on Chaeyoung's direction, my eyes widened when I saw her hold the mysterious man's neck.

Then the man's body started to frozed like it was paralyzed or something, then after a minute she quickly remove her hand on the man's neck.

And the man fall from the ground, I heard him groaned in pain before standing up, "This is not the end! I, Mark Tuan! Will come back and kill all of you!!" He said before he disappeared leaving a envelope to us. Then Chaeyoung teleported back to us.

I picked the envelope and opened it, I saw a letter.

'How's the monster that I sent there? Did you guys have fun? Well I guess y'all have fun.

By the way, y'all aware that Blood Moon is coming and the death of all of you is near, but before you die let's have fun.

Queen Wendy