Twelve | The Truth and Kiss

Chaeyoung's POV

I was currently staring at Mina's beautiful features, Jihyo unnie and the rest are outside they are buying foods since I didn't my food because of the incident earlier.

"I'm so hungry..." I mumbled as I stand up and wear my slippers then walks in front of the door, I grab the doorknob slowly twisting it when I heard a small whimper.

I turned myself around and I saw Mina, she's whimpering, I guess she's having a nightmare because the way that she furrow her eyebrows,

"Sana.....Momo....."

She's calling her friend's name, I slowly walked to her but then,

"C-Chaeyoung.....don't leave..."

My eyes widened, I was shocked because she called my name I put my hand on her head and gently stroking her hair, "Shhh... I'm right here" I said reassuring her. Smile start forming on my lips when she stop whimpering then she turned her head to her left side and something caught my eyes.

I gently moved her hair to the other side so I can clearly see it,

"Birthmark?...."

I mumbled, we have the same birthmark. What is the meaning of this? I was lost in my thoughts.

I didn't notice that she's already awake and she's already looking at me, I looked into her eyes, drowning myself into her brown eyes.

We have a staring contest, our nose touching, I broke our staring contest when my eyes trailed to her lips, the only question that stuck in my head is,

'How your lips taste like?'

I slowly move my head closer as we both feeling each other's breath, but someone barges inside that made me came back to my sense and move my head away from her.

My face started to heat up, heart beating fast as If It's gonna explode, "GRANDMA! THAT'S MY JOKBAL!! I PAID FOR IT!" I heard her friend shouts at the bunny girl "AS IF I CARE!! I ALREADY GRAB IT!!" she retorted.

And they start bickering, I gently put my hand on my chest as I took a deep sigh, "It's still beating fast" I mumbled, then someone put her hands on my shoulder,

"You okay there Chae?"

I slowly took my gaze to her and just smile, "Are you sure?" she added and I nod.

"Chae, why your face is red?" I heard Dahyun asked, I just shook my head "nothing" I answered "I--uh... I need to go to bathroom" I added then I excused myself, and went inside I took off the shirt that I was wearing.

I turned around and gently twist my head so I can see my birthmark, I touched it and hissed in pain "Is this really a birthmark?" I asked while staring at the mirror.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then I slowly opened my eyes, I suddenly back away when I saw my eyes, changed It's color to,

Gold....

It's really creepy, "JIHYO UNNIE!!" I shouts and I heard a loud footsteps when she barges inside.

"What is it? What happened?" she asked, then she start asking and asking some question. I rolled my eyes and pointed at the mirror, "Unnie... What happened to my eyes? Why my eye color change into Gold? What really I am?" I started asking her a question but she only answered one,

"You are not a mortal Chaeyoung," she answered, and I just gave her a what-do-you-mean look.

"You are the First most powerful witch in Korean tribe," she answered that made my eyes go wider, "That's not true right?" I nervously asked her again, "It's true, nine of us are all the same, but you, Mina and Tzuyu are the strongest in this generation" she said and start explaining.