One | Dream

Chaeyoung's POV

I found myself walking in the same forest where I found that girl, I heard some footsteps behind me.

I slowly turn around and I saw a person looking down and wearing a black hoodie,

I try to step forward but before I come closer she suddenly looked at me and, I saw her eyes glowing bright blue.

My foot suddenly move backward she's slowly walking to me and, my heart start beating fast.

“W-W-Who are y-y-you?” I stuttered. She didn't answer.

“What d-do you w-want?”

“You...” She said in a cold tone,

I felt shivers on my spine when I heard her speak.

Then she just.......

Vanished,

looked all around but when I turned to my left...

I saw her and........

She suddenly grab my neck lifting me up so my feet can't reach the floor,

, and she removed her hoodie I saw her face...

My eyes widened when I saw her face,

It's her...

It's really her...

“Mina…” I whisper her name, then suddenly she grab something inside her pocket.

“I'm going to make you pay, your father killed my family” she spoke.

'What does she mean?' I thought while still catching my breath and trying my best to remove her hands on my neck.

But I failed she's too strong...

“My f-father didn't do anything t-to y-your family...” I said still catching my breath. Then she tightened her grip on my neck.

'I think I'm going to pass out'

My vision is getting blurry I think I'm gon-

I suddenly woke up, sweat dripping down because of that dream again, yeah again. It's been 2 weeks since I saw that girl inside that forest, that dream feels so real because I can really feel her cold hands on my neck.

“SON CHAEYOUNG! WAKE UP! MOVE YOUR LAZY ASS THERE! BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING LATE TO OUR WORK!” A loud voice coming outside my room.

I widened my eyes and looked at the walk clock, shit it's 7:50am! We are freaking late I quickly stand up and do my morning routine.

“SON CHAEYOU-”

“I'm awake unnie!” I cut her off and shout back.

After I finished my morning routine a quickly open the door and run downstairs and I saw Jihyo-unnie, “Yah! Chaeng We're late! On our first day of work.” She said then pout and i just facepalm myself.

We always get fired because of me, I just sigh and grab her hand “Come let's use my car” I said, and she widened her eyes and slap my shoulders, “Yah! Where did you get that car?!” She said in an angry tone.

“My father gave it to me before he died.” I said. She goes inside quickly and so am I. Then I started the engine and drive my car fast, until we reach our destination.

I stop the car engine and looked at the girl beside me, she's glaring at me “SON CHAEYOUNG ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?” She said in angry tone while holding her chest. I just shrugged it off and go outside my car.

I looked in front of me and saw the café that we just apply last week, I saw Jihyo-unnie entering the café, I quickly followed her and go inside the office of the café to meet our new boss.

“Sorry Ma'am we're late." We both said and lowered our head. “Nope, it's okay you just right on time and by the way I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, just call me Jeongyeon” She said and smiled at us, we both smiled back. “Now go to your locker and change your clothes we'll be open any minute by now." She said in serious tone, and we quickly went outside her office and entered to the lockers room to change our clothes into Café's UNIFORM.

“Chae, imma go now first.” She said and looked at me, I just nod then she left. I put my left hand inside my pocket to get something. A smiled form onto my lips when I look at it.

“Mom, Dad I need to work now, I love you both.” I smiled then kissed the picture that I've been holding and put it back inside my pocket.

I went outside our locker room and walk in front of café's door, then...

A three girls opens the door I quickly bow at them “Good morning ladies” I said and smile at them, but one of them caught my attention she's beau- 'What Son Chaeyoung Snap out of it! Just do your work!' I snapped out of my thoughts and immediately follow them of course to take their orders.

“Ladies, may I take your order?” I said politely while smiling.

“Waahhh, you're so cute, i want to kiss those dimples” the girl who look like a squirrel said.

“Yah! Sana! Stop it you snake! Sorry she's just too gay, by the way mine is cappuccino” She said and I wrote down her order.

“Can I order you instead?” Sana girl said. I just smiled at them, then the other flick Sana's forehead. “Ow! Okay, I'll stop now jeez... Mine's Americano” She said the wink at me, I ignore her wink and wrote her order.

Then I look at the other girl who is busy reading some messages on her phone, Sana tap her shoulder. Then she looks at my direction “Americano, please?” she politely said, and then she looked at her phone again.

I give their order to the counter,

I'm still looking at the girl who is busy tapping on her phone

'That voice, I think I heard it somewhere.' I thought.

Then the dream earlier flashed in my mind, 'Why are you blaming my father?'

I was in my deep thoughts when,

Someone taps my shoulder, “Chae, let's talk about it later, okay?” Jihyo said and smile. I just sigh and nod.

“Chae, here's their order” Jihyo said and grab a piece of paper then wrote something.

After that I bring their orders to their seat.

“Here's your order ladies” I said while smiling. I put down their orders then walk away to their seats and start greeting the customers that coming in.

=========================

A/N: How was it? Don't forget to vote.