Twenty Four | The War

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung watched the sun rose up, her bruises are already healed but a some marks stayed.

A smile forming on her lips as the sunlights hit her face, "Its time." She softly spoke before, she head out of the room and went downstairs.

The twelve girls are waiting for her, "you guys ready?" Chaeyoung asked, everyone nods. Jennie creates a big magic circle, all of them went inside the circle until Jennie spoke softly.

"Ianuae Magicae."

All of them teleported on the north west castle, Wendy's castle, were strongest monster are serving on her even the powerful witches.

"Let's go." Jihyo said. Everyone nodded but before they went inside a voice stopped them, "Wait!"

Everyone looked behind them and saw four girls standing, "Let us come with you." The girl said.

"Who are you guys?" Lisa asked. "I'm Kim Yeri." A small girl said and bowed. "Park Sooyoung, Joy for short." A tall girl said, "Kang Seulgi." A girl who looked like a bear.

"Bae Joohyun, but you can call me Irene."

Chaeyoung's POV

I widened my eyes at what I heard, "You're alive? How?" I said but Irene just raised her eyebrow and looked at me confusedly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked, no she was already dead. I saw it on my dream, Wendy killed her but how? Maybe. Maybe she was reincarnated. "Nothing." I answered, I gestured them to come with us.

We all start running, we're near the gates and saw a monster guarding it. I signalled Lisa and Tzuyu killed them, both of them lunges and use their special abilities.

The monsters are already gone, we quickly went inside and gestured Sana, Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo to find Mina, using Minguin.

The four of them followed what at said and put down Minguin then followed it.

"Irene, take Jisoo and Jennie with you guys. Then go to the back side of the castle." I ordered six of them agreed at use their teleport.

"And you guys come with me, we will charge in the middle." I said as I start cracking my knuckles, "You guys ready?" I asked.

"Let's go!!!"

Mina's POV

I was in my deep slumber when I heard a loud explosion coming from outside, "What's that?" I asked and held my stomach.

I looked up and saw a thick smoke, "What's happening?" I asked again. "MINA!?" Huh? I know that voice. "MINA!! WHERE ARE YOU!" Tears start falling as I heard their voice again, I immediately wiped my tears and stood up.

"I'M HEREEE!!!" I yelled. "Mina!!" Sana yelled back, "Mina, listen to me. All you need to do is move away from the wall." Sana explained. "Okay." I moved away on the wall.

"Done!"

"On the count on three,"

"1"

"2"

"3!!!!!"

I closed my eyes and cover myself when they use their magic to break the wall, "Mina!" Sana yelled.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw them, Momo and Sana ran to me and tackled me with hug.

"Oh my god, Mina." Sana said as she tightened her hug, I was so happy, really, really happy. "Thank you for coming to save me." I thanked them and start crying with them, "You know we will do everything to save you, especially Chaeyoung. She planned all of it and also here." Sana moved away and gave me my pet, Minguin.