Epilogue

One year is already passed, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are already married. Same as Chaeyoung and Mina, Sana and Dahyun is already engage same as Jihyo and Tzuyu.

Momo and her boyfriend is still strong, Heechul is already planning about proposing to her girlfriend.

Mina is already nine months pregnant, she was alone in her house. Chaeyoung was on the market, buying foods.

The girl was busy munching some fries when she heard their doorbell rings, she made her way to the door and opened it revealing Jihyo and Tzuyu.

"Jihyo!!"

Mina squealed and gave a peck on Jihyo's cheek. "Here's a gift for our penguin." The older said and Tzuyu show two boxes of Heinz ketchup.

"Where's Chaeyoung?"

"Uh, she's buying some food."

Mina let the two went inside and Jihyo took the 2 boxes of Heinz Ketchup on her girlfriend's hands. "I'll take it to the kitchen."

"Just put it on the counter!" Mina yelled, the older nods and put the two boxes above at the counter. She felt her throat dry, Jihyo took some glass of water.

She was gonna drink it when she heard a loud scream, she dropped the glass and ran to Mina. "What's happening!?"

"U-U-Unnie, help."

Mina was about to gave birth, "Tzuyu! Go help, Mina. I'll set up our car!" Jihyo panicked and went out of the house, then ran to her car.

She open it and went inside, starting the engine, Jihyo parked the car in front of Mina's house.

The tall Yoda carried the penguin and put it inside the car at backseat, then after that she went inside the other seat in front.

Jihyo stepped on the gas and start driving fast af, she doesn't care having a violation. After some minutes they finally made at the hospital.

Tzuyu was the first one who went out and opened the backseat's door, she helped Mina get out of the car and carried her on bridal style.

The tall girl's lover immediately go out of the car and ran inside the hospital, as she went inside. "Help! The baby is gonna come out! Call Dr. Kim!" Jihyo said.

"Jihyo unnie, I'm here!"

A pale girl called as she saw her unnie, "Dahyun, Mina..." She said while catching her breath, "I know unnie. Tzuyu put down there." Dahyun replied pointing at the wheelchair.

A nurse came helping the pushing the wheelchair where Mina, is sitting. She rushed inside the emergency room, followed by the others but before she entered.

"Stay here and call the others, especially Chaeyoung." Dahyun said before she went inside.

"Babe, did you already call--", "Yes, I already did." Tzuyu cutted her lover and gestured her to sat at the chair.

"WHERE'S MINA?!"

A small girl shouted, catching her breath. "Chaeyoung!" The couple said. Chaeyoung jogged her way to her friends and gave them a hugged, "Where is she?"

"She's inside now."

Chaeyoung nodded and went inside the emergency room.

[Hours passed]

Mina and Chaeyoung's friends are already outside waiting for them and for their baby, until.

A loud cry can be heard inside, Chaeyoung barges outside, smiling showing her dimple, which her other friends flinch.