Nineteen | Mina's Dream and Death?

Mina's POV

"Papa, come and play with me!"

Who's that? Wait? Where am I? I wandered my eyes around the place, wait a second. I know this place.

"Papa, please play with me"

I heard a small voice, i think its a kid.

"Alright, alright sweetie, let's play hide and seek"

Wait, I know that voice....

"I'll be the seeker, now hide"

I heard a small footsteps, I turned to my back and saw a little girl running, I quickly followed the girl and it went inside the room.

"Papa, can't find me here",

I heard the girl giggles before, she went inside her closet to hide.

"I'm ready, Papa!!"

The girl yelled and after some minutes someone, went inside the room that made my eyes widened.

"Where are you, Mina?"

"Papa..." I mumbled as I saw my father, he start walking around the room.

"If I ever find you, I'm going to tickle you",

He giggled while me, I was just watching my father searching the little me, tears start dripping down on my eyes.

"Mina"

"Papa, I'm right here. I'm just watching you playing with me", I said while crying when all of the sudden.

Both of us was sent flying, 'Damn this dream, it feels so weird' I cursed inside my head and slowly stood up, ignoring the pain that I felt.

"Who are you?!"

Papa asked before he cast a spell to remove the smoke around the room, I saw a little girl slowly walking to my Papa's direction.

The girl slowly looked up revealing her face that made my eyes widened, "It can't be..."

"Son Chaeyoung?"

"Hi Mr. Myoui, it's pleasure to meet you."

Little Chaeyoung spoke.

"What do you want?"

My father said before he glance at the closet and he saw a glimpse of little me, peeking.

"I want your daughter to be by myside that's all and nothing more."

She said then she looked straight into my father's eyes before she change her eye color.

"No! I will never give my daughter to you!"

My father do the same, then they start fighting. "Stop!" I said while sobbing. "No! Chae! Stop it!" I added.

My father suddenly fell on the floor, gasping some air, wait? Air? Even though Chaeyoung is strongest she also have a special power like Fire and Lighting.

All of the strongest witches had a special power but, Chaeyoung she can't control the Air. She control the Fire and Lighting.

"If you just surrender your daughter, that pain you feeling right now won't happen."

I heard the fake Chaeyoung spoke with a smug smile while her eyes glowing green. "Your not Chaeyoung." I said while watching it.

"I will never give my one and only daughter to you, you Monster!!"