Twenty Two | Black Aura

Sana's POV

All of us are now inside the house which is not ours but Kim Jisoo's. "Jisoo-yah! Where h-Oh, visitors. LISA! ROSÉ! WE HAVE VISITORS!! MOVE YOUR ASSES HERE!!!" A girl with cat eyes shouted, as two tall girls came running.

"Is that Nayeon unnie?" a tall girl with short hair said as she looked carefully at Nayeon, Jisoo just nod while smiling.

"NAYEON!!!" A girl with cat eyes yelled as she ran towards Nayeon and tackled her with hug, then the two girls did the same.

"How are you guys?" Nayeon asked as she smiled showing her bunny teeth, "we're good." The tall girl with bangs answered.

I heard Jihyo cleared her throat, "uhmm? Wanna help my friends here? Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are fighting for their life to death." She said.

"Jennie, Rosé, take this small cub and Jeongyeon to our guest room, do your job there." Jisoo ordered the two girls as they quickly nod and followed.

I saw the two girls went to Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon as they hold their head then, they vanished? "I thought? We can't use our magic here???!!" I exclaimed.

I heard Jisoo giggled, "This house, the four of us put a magic here so we can use it." She said as she went inside the kitchen. "Feel at home, i'm just gonna cook our dinner." She added.

Dahyun draws her sword and gently put it down, "So, how about the bet?" Dahyun said as she wiggles her eyebrows, teasing the others.

"If one of you lift my sword up then, I'll give them 50000 won." She said challenging the others.

Dahyun sat at the sofa, and me sat beside her as I lean my head to her shoulder and rest there.

While the others start, stretching then "I'll go first!" Nayeon said as she hold the sword and pulled it up, but still not moving an inch.

"Grandma, be careful" Tzuyu said teasing Nayeon as all of us start laughing, "Shut up!" Nayeon yelled until.

*cracks*

We heard a loud bone crack coming from Nayeon's back, "Ouch!" Nayeon hissed as she moved away and sat on the sofa.

We laughed again, "If Jeongyeon unnie was here, she was probably fucking laughing hard, right now!!!" Dahyun said as she laughs.

"I told you to watch your back, granny." Tzuyu added as I watch these two maknaes tease the oldest. "Damn you." Nayeon cried.

"Who's next?" Dahyun asked while her eyes looking at the others, then I saw Lisa raised her hand, "I'll try!" She said and stoods up then went to Dahyun's sword.

We watched Lisa holds the sword and start lifting it, but still nothing happens. Dahyun's sword still on the floor not moving an inch.

"Jisoo said, we can use our powers here, well then you can use it." Dahyun smirked.

After some minutes of trying Lisa finally gave up, she sat beside Nayeon. "Damn, I used half of my stamina there, it's really hard." Lisa said while panting, resting her head on Nayeon's shoulder.

"Who's next?"

"Me! I'll get that money!" Jihyo exclaimed as she stand up and, position herself in front of Dahyun's sword.

Third Person's POV

All of them watched Jihyo holds the sword, and used all of her stamina to lift it. "I will not give up! AHHH!" Jihyo shouts as pulled up the sword but, still nothing happens.

Nayeon start laughing out loud same as Momo and the others except for her girlfriend who's now worried.

"Jihyo, don't force it." Tzuyu said, worried about her lover, "Jihyo, stop your gonna drain yourself out." Tzuyu pulled Jihyo away from Dahyun sword.

"No! Get off me!!" Jihyo yelled. Dahyun felt something, she quickly stood up and picked up her sword then put back on her back before it vanished.

"Bring back your sword!! You little Tofu!" Jihyo yelled, "She absorb the power of my sword." Dahyun said, she looked carefully at Jihyo's body. Sana do the same as she widened her eyes at what she saw.

Jihyo's body is being surrounded by an Black Aura, "Tzuyu, let go of her. I'll care of it." Dahyun said as she stared at it, "but-", "she will be fine, trust me." Dahyun smiled, reassuring the tall maknae who's worried about her lover.

Jihyo is now possessed by the curse of Dahyun's sword, everyone start moving away except Dahyun, who's now walking towards to her Unnie.

"Summon Dark Magic Circle"

Dahyun slowly lift her right hand as her eyes start changing its color to dark violet, everyone gasped as they saw Dahyun's magic.

While Sana was staring at Dahyun, then she turned her gaze to Dahyun's palm as she saw a mark that same as her.

She looked carefully at it as Dahyun spoke softly,

"Release."

The Black Aura that's surrounding Jihyo's body are now being absorb by Dahyun, and in an instant Jihyo's body fell on the floor.

A loud thud can be heard, the other people went to the living room, "what's the commotion her--Woah! What happened to her?" The cat eyed Jennie looked at Jihyo.

"She absorbs the curse on my sword," Dahyun said. All of them nods except Sana, who was still full of question inside her head.

Tzuyu runs to her lover and carried it on bridal style, "Take it, there." Jennie said and pointed at the door near the staircase. Before Tzuyu went there, Dahyun holds the younger's shoulder, Dahyun looked at Tzuyu with an apologetic stare.

"She will be fine, Tzuyu her body are just tired." Dahyun said reassuring the younger, Tzuyu nods and quickly went to the respective room.

"Dahyun, would you mind if you tell us about the sword's curse?" Nayeon said. Dahyun just sighed and nods.

"Let's just eat before, I'll tell you everything about it." Dahyun answered. All of them agreed and went to the kitchen we're Jisoo just done cooking.

---------------------------

A/n: Short update :> Sorry guys i was just busy tho. So how was it?

Sorry for the grammatical error *bows*

Keep voting!!

Love y'all and stay safe *sending finger hearts*

Jjirit!