𝟿

I laid there with a foolish smile plastered on my face. It was already morning. I'd been talking to Aoi for hours. I found her intimidating.

7:02 read the clock. I stood up and waddled towards the kitchen to make me some breakfast.. maybe for Yū as well.

I was making [your favorite breakfast food]. Oh how I love that, I haven't treated myself in forever. I heard faint footsteps approaching me. "Y/n..." a groggy voice called out. "Hm, Yū why are you awake?" I asked the little boy. "I couldn't sleep last night I kept hearing screams and loud slapping," I looked away. I had been hitting my face from being flustered (yk how like you put your hand to your face idk what it's called 😫).

"Sorry, that was me." He groaned, "Y/n stop doing that you're so annoying".

"Shut the fuck up."

***

It felt like I had been waiting for hours, just to see Aoi. It was finally time to meet up. I was so excited.

I had already done my make up. I was still picking an outfit.

I had decided an outfit that went with my style. Sheeeshh I look fine as hell.

You have 2 new messages

From Saeko<3

From Aoi :)

I opened Aoi's message.

Aoi :)- Hey! Are you there yet I was just wondering didn't want to come to our date late :(

You
NO SHSH SORRY IM NOT THERE YET. I'm like about to go it's only like 5 mins away from my house.

Aoi :)- AH OK! I'm omw :D

I gasped. A date.. I looked at Saeko's notifications. I'll answer later, hope she doesn't mind.

"YŪ GRANDPA'S COMING I HAVE TO GO NOW!" I yelled "KAY".

I ran out the door and went straight to my car. "Will she think I'm cool?" I said aloud. Mm I'm still thinking about how fucking hot I am.

Okay then, I think I'm ready.

It had been about five minutes that I've been driving, I could see the destination from here, I quickly got into the driveway and parked.

Did I park wrong, how unsettling. Whatever hope no one minds.

I got in and sat down. Wonder when she'll be here. I opened my phone.

You
hey i'm here i was wondering when you'll get here!

Aoi
HEY IM LIKE 5 MINS AWAY SRRY
You
NO NO ITS FINE DONT FELL PRESSURED
FEEL*

I set my phone down and put my head down on the table. "Excuse me ma'am are you ready to order?" I raised my head up to find this really cute woman asking me for my order. "Hm, I'm sorry not just yet I'm waiting for someone." I said.

A female just walked into the door, she looked classy and playful. She wore a nice pretty green dress, her makeup was absolutely bomb. Satō?

"Y/n? Is that you?" The pretty female approached me. I gulped "Erm.. Yes yup that's me... haha you must be Satō," I said. My mind had completely froze.

"FEMALE!"

"FEMALE!"

"I REPEAT PRETTY FEMALE!"

She sat down and looked at me and giggled. "Y/n you're absolutely gorgeous. You mustn't be that formal with me you know, just call me Aoi. We'll be seeing each other more frequently, won't we." She winked at me. "Excuse me I think we're ready to order."

HELLO?! IM GONNA SCREAM WTF HOW IS SHE DOING THIS HELP.

We ordered, and talked for a bit.

"So, what do you do most of the time." She asked. "Umm.. nothing really, I just hang out with my best friend Saeko," I said sipping my soda. "Oh really what's she like?"

"Well, she's really nice and pretty and has really good style. She has short blond hair and short. Also, she's AWESOME," I briefly described her and gesturing as well.

"I think you're even more awesome, without even looking at her." She complimented. "Huh. That's not true at all.. I bet you'd leave me the moment you see her." I ranted. "Would you?" She asked. I stayed silent for a few seconds. I had already forgot what she'd asked.

"Of course not.. I don't like her like that she's just a great friend," I cleared it up. "plus she only likes boys.." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" She asked. "Nothing!" I gestured with my hands and exclaimed.

Hell, what am I thinking. I'm so awkward.

"Um.. Y/n," Aoi started. "Hm?"

"I have somewhere to take you. I don't think it's fun enough to just sit in a diner for a first date." She smiled brightly. "Really!? Yay," I grinned back.

"Hey! I'm ready to pay."

***

That evening we spent together at the carnival. It's the most fun I've had since.. Saeko. I haven't replied to her message yet. I will when i get home.

***

"HEY Y/N," Aoi called out to me. "COME SIT WITH ME," she pointed at the dead brown grass beside her. I walked over to her and sat. "What were you thinking about Y/n?" She asked. "Oh it's um... I was thinking about how much fun I had with you today. Thank you Aoi," I said. She smiled "Of course Y/n, I had so much fun with you too."

We sat there for a few hours and chatted. Suddenly it went silent. All I could hear was the crickets chirping.

"Saeko.." I said out loud. "What was that?" Aoi asked. "shit," I said under my breath. "I'm sorry I just realized I had to go pick up my brother." I stood up. "Awe that sucks but it's fine I get it, I guess I'll see you soon." She went in for a hug. She put her arms around me, her body felt warm. It felt amazing. I hugged back. "Thank you."

****************

Sorry for not updating I took a huge break but I feel much better now! Thank you for being patient. TY FOR 6k READS <3. I hope you have an amazing day/night/afternoon!

Aaa I remembered that I have to upload the Historia and Teruhashi stories! So be on the lookout for that if you want.

Also, if you have any recommendations for stories to write please give me suggestions I would love to see what you guys are interested in!

Goodbye for now!