𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

My toes wiggling on the surface of the soft bed I was lying on.

"(Y/n)," the blond girl said laying beside me on her indigo colored sheets.

"Saeko...?" I looked right back at her knowing she was going to ask something.

"Do you ever think we'll find love," she pouted.

"Don't you think it's a little early for that Saeko we're only 13."

She shrugged, "So?"

"Ughh, what do you mean so, you know boys are shit anyways," I stuck my tounge out making a gagging noise. She chuckled. "What do you want to do," I asked while flicking the wall with my fingers. "Dunno.. maybe bother Ryū and Yū," I gasped and nodded. I stood up and slowly opened the door.

Saeko was right behind me. "Psst. Make sure to be quite," I said putting my index finger on my mouth making a silence gesture. We tippy toed our way to Ryū's room where him and my brother were sleeping. The door slowly creaked while it opened.

       I looked over at Saeko next to me and smirked at her. We both walked over to our sleeping brothers and covered our mouths while looking at each other, trying not to laugh.

   My arms reached for a pillow behind me and started walking Yū with it, Saeko did the same. We both started chaotically laughing. "(Y/n)!! You're going to pay for this," the young Yū started hitting me with the pillow he was using to sleep. We all laughed and laughed.

"Hey! Do you guys ever plan on sleeping?" We looked over to see a woman standing in the doorway, Saeko and Ryū's mother.

Are we screwed? I looked over at Saeko.

"Sorry mom it was my idea....Me and (Y/n) are going back to my room now. Night boys! Night mom," she said grabbing my hand and heading out the door. Mrs. Tanaka smiled at the both of us.

"I'm pretty sure it's pronounced (Y/n) and I," I corrected the girl.

"Okay smartie pants I don't care," Saeko said sticking her tongue out. We both silently giggled.

        We plopped down on her pretty indigo bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Ooo yes! Let's watch a romance movie," she said with her eyes sparkling, well at least that's what I saw in her eyes.

"Seriously Saeko, fine whatever.." I let out a chuckle. She smiled a wide smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"I hope we're bestfriends forever."

"Me too Saeko.. Me too."
——————————————————

LMAO IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS IVE BEEN SO STRESSED WITH SCHOOL WORK AND I'LL TRY TO POST MORE OFTEN NOW THAT I HAVE MORE FREE TIME YAY! Sorry this is kinda short 🙄👊🏽. Anyways. Enjoy 😏

 Enjoy 😏