𝟺

"YŪ!! GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE BACK YOU FUCKING BRAT," I chased after him.

"What's this.. a dating app! I'm telling on you," my little brother said as he scrolled through the app I had recently downloaded.

Well Saeko suggested we should try it together.

Ryū probably told him about what we were doing earlier. Those brats. "YŪ I'LL BUY YOU FIVE SODA FLAVORED POPSICLES IF YOU DON'T TELL," he immediately stopped running and turned back. "Make that 6 and I won't say a word," I quickly nodded in agreement and he threw my phone back to me.

"Now go get me those popsicles!" Yū commanded. I hate kids sometimes.

I checked my phone to see that Saeko had texted me.
———————————————————

SAEKO <3

Saeko <3- (Y/N) I THINK I GOT MY FIRST MATCH SHSHJ COME TO MY HOUSE AT 5 TO HELP ME GET READY PLEASEEE

You-
•••
You-
okay. i will come at 4

Saeko <3- YAY!
————————————————————
She always types with the enthusiasm. I do, sometimes. Not right now because I'm running to the store for Yū.

------------------

It was a pretty quick trip since the store was near our house.

"YŪ HERE ARE THOSE DAMN POPSICLES YOU WANT. I'M HEADING OVER TO SAEKO'S WANNA COME?" I asked. He sprung onto me and nodded. "Stop it you're gonna make me fall." I regained my balance, and gave him the bag.

"Thanks (Y/n)," he thanked me while opening the cold soda popsicle, now I want one. "Sure.. just don't tell anyone about that app," I reminded him.
————

I carried the little boy on my shoulders, we were only a few blocks away from Saeko's house.

I could see her from a distance. She was sitting on the cream colored rocking chair, she was wearing a towel on her head. Why is she outside while her hair's still wet? Whatever.

"SAEKO!" I yelled out. "(Y/n)! You're here!" She looked up from her phone. "Big sis!" Yū tapped my head signaling to set him down. Yū ran over to Saeko and hugged her. "Yo Yū, come inside Ryū is in his room!" I watched him go inside to go with his friend.

"So," I started. She grinned and took me by the hand. She dragged me to her room. I sat down on the orange bean bag on the floor. "Saeko..." I said hesitantly. I looked at her outfit, she was wearing a not too short but not too long white skirt and a black pretty lace top.

"Hm," she hummed while putting on her black eyeliner. "I.. um... I noticed that your outfit isn't like you," I looked down on the floor and blushed, would she be mad or glad that I noticed? "Oh, well I'm just trying out something new, just like with this. No need to worry (Y/n)! I am aaaaa okayy 🎶," she sang. I let out a little laugh and nodded.

"(Y/n) can you help me put on my necklace?"

"Sure."

I stood up from the soft fuzzy orange bean bag and headed toward Saeko. She gave me a shimmery diamond necklace to put on her neck. I closed in the clasp of the necklace. "There," I said with a stupid grin. I looked up on the mirror.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," I told her with a flustered look on my face. Her eyes softened, "Thanks (Y/n). For everything." I raised my eyebrows. What was she thanking me for? "Never mind it's nothing!" She beamed with a smile.

"Ooh look at the time it's almost 7." She said looking at her phone. "Oh right, you should get going now then, shouldn't you." I said with a hint of disappointment. "I'll go in a few minutes. The date is at 7:30 anyways." My eyes lit up. Honestly I didn't want her to leave.

We both threw ourselves on her bed facing the ceiling. "Do you think.. It'll go well?" I asked. "Honestly I don't know.. It's my first time. But if it doesn't we can always try again."

She stood up. "Well. I should get going now." I slowly nodded. "Let... let me walk you out!" I told her. "Yeah! That'd be great." She quickly agreed.

Now it was my turn. I grabbed her by the hand and walked her to the door.

"Saeko please be safe!" I threw myself in her arms. I wanted her to be safe. "I will (Y/n). Don't worry I'll call you if anything bad happens. Okay?" She comforted me, "Mhm!"

I waved goodbye and closed the door behind me. I heard the kids cooking with Mrs. Tanaka. I walked back to Saeko's room and turned the TV on. It already feels so lonely without her.

'Good luck Saeko' I repeated in my head.
——————————————
I updated sooner than I planned too :) yay! I'm almost on break so I'll update more now for sure!

 ——————————————I updated sooner than I planned too :) yay! I'm almost on break so I'll update more now for sure!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 700 READS WOAH :oo!
OH AND HAPPY LATE
BIRTHDAY MELLO 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩❤️🧘