𝟸

"Good morning (y/n)!" The lively girl called out.

"Hey." I was too exhausted to answer with emotion. "(y/n). were you up studying late last night?" she asked with a worried look on her face. "Kinda... but I was mostly watching TV. hashtag procrastinating." I held up a hashtag sign up with my hands at Saeko's face. She let out a small giggle. "If you want you can stay the night tonight.. we haven't had a sleepover in a month, you looked mad the day we were planning to have a sleepover but I didn't want to bother you."

PSHTT. Me? Mad? Laugh my ass off. Of course I was mad. I don't know why but that Akiteru human pisses me off for no reason.

"Yeah. I meant to apologize but i forgot, anyways sure I would love to!" I said that sentence in emotion because that really woke me up.

"YAY! AWESOME! I think Ryū and my mom won't be home tonight so we have the whole house to ourselves!" She cupped her face while smiling.

I blushed.

Her smile.

It's so adorable, not that I would use that word. Only for Saeko.

It fills me up with joy.

The bell rung. "Guess we'll see each other at the end of the day. I have to go tutor someone at lunch so we won't be able to talk."

"That's fine (Y/n)! Bye love you."

Hearing that made filled me up with infinite joy. My eyes stirred down to the marbled floors. I admired Saeko a lot. She's the reason I'm not a person living in solitude cooped up in their room doing nothing but hating themselves. Actually that's what I am when I am not with Saeko.

"Nishinoya."

I looked up to see Akiteru looking down at me, "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"I could ask you the same thing and by the way just call me (Y/n)." Not him ruining my inner thoughts. "Oh sure. I was just getting my sweater from volleyball practice, you know because it's getting cold now." He does volleyball huh. I honestly didn't care really, like at all. "Mkay cool, I'll just go to class now cya Akiteru," I quickly walked away from him before he could say anything else.

I usually listen to music while I'm in class. I listen but not really.  When I'm with Saeko I don't listen music. Unless I'm pissed off.

The day went by like a blur, I am pretty sure I did well on the test I barely study for. Music just helps.  During the last class Saeko was mostly having one of those conversations that never stop with Akiteru. I don't really mind. I just hate him he just makes my blood boil, why him of all people. I listened to music for that class. I just wanted to sleep.

Finally the end of school. A fricking Friday!

"Do you want to go straight home with me or do you want to pick up somethings at your house?" I proceeded to walk on the sidewalk trying not to step on the cracks. "I'm too tired to go home," I answered her, I had clothes and stuff at her house anyways. "Ah okay then my house it is."

We arrived to her house, "Yay! Finally," I said plopping down onto her indigo sheets. Like the ones from when we were kids. It remained the same. Like our friendship. It started strong and it'll keep being strong. Always. Nothing could ruin it.

"Want to watch a movie?" the girl setting her bag down said. "Hm. Yeah sure can you pass me the blanket over there," I asked pointing the bag.

That bitch threw it at me with full strength and everything.

"Damn are you trying to kill me," I grabbed the blanket from my face and yanked it so I could see. "Sorry (Y/n). I'm going to make some popcorn," she said while walking to the kitchen. I let out an exhausted sigh. Faint noises came into my ear as I was all cozied up they got quieter and quieter.

SAEKO'S POV

The smell of the buttered popcorn filled up my senses. I walked into my room to my surprise poor (y/n) was asleep. I figured she'd be asleep anyways. I was kind of looking forward to spend some time with her, we barely get to talk in school. She always seems to be agitated in class and put on her headphones. She thinks I don't know her that well but in fact I do. Oh well she's always been that way. Oh my (Y/n). I set popcorn down on my small table I have in my room. I sat in an orange bean bag chair. Comfy. I grabbed my phone from out of my left pocket and dialed a number.

"Hey Saeko, what's up?"

"Hey... wanna come over, (y/n)'s asleep and I'm bored,"

"Okay. I'll be there in about 20 minutes,"

I hung up. I sighed staring at (y/n) sleep. She look cold, she was shivering.

"(Y/n).." I stood up from my comfortable position and headed my way to (y/n). I lied down beside her and holding the sleepy (y/n) in my arms. She was sleeping peacefully like a baby who just had a big fuss.  I closed my eyes still holding onto (y/n). I slowly felt myself drifting off to sleep. Maybe I was just as tired as (y/n), I didn't even notice.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'll start posting more now since break is coming up for me and ty for reading this story I appreciate it!

Hope you guys have a great day/night/afternoon :)