𝟻

7:57
NO NOTIFICATIONS
—————————————

I constantly checked my phone to see if Saeko has texted me. Nothing. Not that I don't want her to be okay, I genuinely hope she's safe!

I couldn't bare the boredom here, without Saeko.

I put on a grey cotton coat Saeko had in her closet. I went out of her room and the kids and Saeko's mom were still cooking. I tried to open the front door as quietly as possible.

It was freezing out here.

I know where she is at because she informed me just in case she doesn't come back.

I'm not a stalker. I just need to watch her, who knows what she might do. Hm. I can't walk there, I'll freeze to death.

Idea!

Well it's not the best, but I can go back to my house and get my car. I'm not allowed to drive it yet but I'll do it for Saeko. Yeah Saeko!

I have to get home fast.

•••

Everything felt numb. I'm so cold. I could see my house from a distance and tried to run there.

I panted as I stood beside the black car. My parents aren't home. They never are. I dug into my pant pockets and got my keys.

I got in the car and started it. "I can drive..." I told myself. I reversed the car out of the driveway and started my way to Saeko's location.

At first I was a little nervous, but after a few minutes I started to drive normally with no worries. My top priority is Saeko right now.

She's at a diner. Wonder what this boy looks like. I stopped at a dark ominous parking lot. It may not be safe but it's good enough to watch Saeko.

What the hell.

I couldn't locate her. She mustn't be here yet.

I waited keeping a close eye to see if anyone entering the diner was Saeko. I finally saw a pretty blonde wearing a flowy white skirt and black lace top with a tall man with black slicked back hair and a designer suit.

I watched them walk inside and sit down in a red seated booth.

I put on a mask that covered my mouth and sunglasses. I got out of the black car trying not to bring any attention to me. I quickly started walking toward the lone diner. There was barely any people which would make it harder to watch Saeko.

I'm just looking out for her definitely not jealous.

Saeko's POV

Jin Yashiro was a polite man from the few minutes we have spent together. We both sat face to face together at a diner he chosen.

"So Ms. Tanaka, what do you describe yourself as," he asked in a polite sufficient manner. "You can just call me Saeko, hm. Well I'm outgoing I guess, pretty crazy according to my friend (Y/n). She's more of a quiet person who keeps to herself. I'm the exact opposite," I told him.

"Ah okay, so um. What would you like to order?"

"I'm still looking," I read through the menu. I should come here with (Y/n) one day.

"Okay I know what I want now!"

"Great."

Our conversation was pretty dry. Yashiro seems like a nice man but definitely not for me. Probably (Y/n)!

"You're probably thinking I'm not for you, I can tell by the way your just staring at your drink." He was very weary with his surroundings, definitely right for (Y/n).

"Yeah you're right.. but you would probably be a good match with my friend (Y/n)!" I exclaimed.

"Hm. Oh. We could definitely try it out if she wants to," he said giving me a warm smile. I grinned back at him.

Y/n's POV

I watched the both of them speak I just couldn't detect what they were saying. I watched from the window trying not to make any contact with anyone.

She seems fine, for now.

I watched her eat and drink, all I did was watch her. I glanced at the man and started studying him. He looked like one of those stubborn rich people but nice in a way. It's kind of confusing to me.

"Ma'am do you need anything?" A voice startled me, I looked back to see a waitress which seems she works at the diner. "I swear I'm not stalking," I quickly realized what I said and cringed at my doing.

"Okay... well have a nice night ma'am." She said. "You too," I watched her walk inside the diner and made a run for it. So much for not making any contact.

I got in my car and started my way back home. Saeko was safe. My job was done here.

•••

"(Y/n) where have you been?" Ms. Tanaka said with a worried look in her face. "I'm sorry, I went to go get something, uh a blanket for Yū," I said holding up a blanket that I was covering myself with on my way to Saeko's place. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "Ah no thank you," I said shivering. I went back to Saeko's room and covered myself with the covers.

[New Message From Saeko<3]

I swiped up to see it.
————————————

Saeko<3

Saeko <3- date went well! i have to tell you something went i get back though!

You-
that's good to hear glad you're okay. alright then .
—————————————

Something she wants to tell me? I laid there curious, wondering what it could possibly be.
————————

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!🎄🎁

I have a ton of inspiration to write this story I will probably be writing a whole bunch now! And HOLY SHIT 1000 READS ARE YOU SERIOUS DHSJDJDK?! Writing makes me happy thank you for reading my story!