𝟼

Sitting here, it felt wrong. I don't know how or why but it just did. He looked interested, I was not. He was seemingly charming with a great heart, I didn't feel attracted to him, there's no particular reason why but it doesn't feel right.

•••

2 days earlier

Saeko came barging into the room where I was cover in soft covers trembling from the cold. She came plopping on the bed. "So.. how.. was it," I briefly asked gritting my teeth. "It was okay, he was really kind but not for me." I could tell she was about to say something me next.

"(Y/n)," she started. I hummed in response. "Go on a date with the guy please I mean if you want to that is." She said that hesitantly which isn't like her.

She knows my response but if I actually say it I might hurt her feelings which I never want to do. "Sure Saeko," I said with only thinking about her feelings. All she wants is for me to be happy with someone. I am already happy with her, but she means in a romance way.

I saw her immediately sit up and her eyes lit up. "Really (Y/n)?!" I couldn't back away now "Yeah."

She gestured with her hands to give her my phone. I gave it to her. "Why did you log out?" She asked. "I didn't think I would use it honestly," I said in all honesty. Saeko and I have the same password to everything. Might not be a good idea but I trust her, it's not like I'm hiding anything from her.

"There! Jin Yashiro!" I could hear the excitement in her voice. "So when is this date thing..?" Obviously I wasn't for it at all. "He said he was available on Monday, are you?" We we're on break so I was. I nodded. "Great! So I'll just tell him and it'll be set up!" She started typing probably texting the guy so immediate.
•••
Morning of Date

7:30 AM
[Incoming Call from Saeko <3]

"(Y/N)!"

"Hello? Saeko?"

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

late for what?

"What again?"

"YOUR DATE DUHH"

Oh yeah..

"My bad I kinda forgot it was today"

"It's alright just get ready!"

"Oh okay, uh can you take care of Yū my parents aren't home"

"Yeah sure I love that little dude!"

"Great, I'll be there in a few. Until then"

"Alright bye (Y/n)"

[Call Ended at 7:37 AM]

What to wear? I literally have nothing to wear. I looked through my closet with a bunch of casual clothes you wear to sleep.

A suit. That's the only thing I have that is formal.

A little bit of eyeliner.

A little bit of mascara.

It looked pretty decent, well for me.