𝟽

"I'm back," I walked inside the house to find Saeko watching TV.

I could hear yelling coming from the backyard. Probably Yū and Ryū. They're both balls of energy. "(Y/n)!! You're back, how was it?" Saeko said running up to me. "Horrible." I said with a stiff stern voice. "What why?"

꧁☀︎︎꧂

Saeko and I were sitting at the table in the dining room. I wearing on of Saekos oversized T-shirt because her regular clothes wouldn't fit me, I was taller than her. We were sitting in the dining room to discuss my date with Yashiro.

"Um okay, so. At first it was okay, we seemed to fit each other's interests, but sitting there with him.. I don't know it just didn't feel right, if you know what I mean," I started. She had her full attention on me, she really does care huh. "He tried kissing me, which made me really uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong he's a really nice guy and really attractive, but I didn't feel any sparks."

"Sparks?" She questioned. "Like feel anything with them, I don't know how to explain it." She processed what I said and say there staring at the table. Then she hit the table and it made an extremely loud sound. "Saeko!"

"He tried kissing you?" She said in an angry tone. "Yeah," I said slowly. "(Y/n)! Thats just wrong, it's barely been the first date. AND it made you uncomfortable!" She yelled, she seemed really pissed off. "Saeko calm down please." I felt my cheeks flush, hearing her say that just made me get butterflies in my stomach. What is this feeling?

She came up to me and gave me one of her big tight hugs. She held me in her arms. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this (Y/n)," she said apologetically. I held my hand up to her face, "No, no. It's okay, at least we tried right?" I held her face close to mine. "Yeah," She said with those big honest generous grins of hers. She reminds me of the sun, so beautiful and bright.

I came back to my senses and noticed how close our faces were. I quickly let her go. "Well, Um. I illegally drove," trying to somewhat change the subject. "I do that all the time," she chuckled a bit. "I know."

"You should show me your driving (Y/n)," she pat my back hard. "You've got a hell of a strong arm, but sure later. Once the kids are asleep,"  I said. "Yay! How exciting!"

꧁☀︎︎꧂

We sat there talking for hours and finally the kids were asleep. It was 1 in the morning.

"Took them long enough," I sighed. "Well (Y/n) what're you waiting for? Let's goooooo," she said emphasizing the o in go. "Alright then," I stood up and slouched.

We walked out in the cold weather. The neighborhood was quiet, all you could hear was the crickets chirping. "It's so cold. Right?" Saeko said shivering. "Yeah, well um you should get in." "Oh right!" I turned on the car, making sure hot air came out. "Woah this is a nice clean car (Y/n)," she said in amazement. "Why? Is yours not?" She sat down in the seat beside mines. "Nah Ryū always eats and never throws away his trash and I'm too lazy to clean it haha," she buckled her seat. "I see. Uh, where do you want to go?" I asked pulling out of the driveway.

"Let's go to the gas station and get snacks! Snacks sound really yummy right now!" She said. "You're right."

I drove. The ride was pretty quiet, I didn't know what to say.

I pulled up to the gas station and started talking, "Um well we're here." She looked up and out the window "Oh yay! Let's go (Y/n)!"

We stepped out into the cold lonesome weather. It was dark, only the lights that illuminated the gas station stood out. It feels nice.

We walked into the gas station and it filled my nose with a sweet scent. It made me really hungry. "What're you getting (Y/n)?" Saeko asked while eying a bag of chips. "Um I'll just get [your favorite snack]" I said looking for it. "Sounds yummy!"

We payed. Saeko got some chips and ice cream, it's literally so cold why would she get an ice cream.

We walked back out into the freezing weather,  "It cold." I nodded at Saeko in response.

We got back in the car and warmed up there. "This is so fun (Y/n)! We should do this more often," she said licking her ice cream.

"I agree.."

"Um.. Saeko?" I said. "Hm?"

"Why do you hang out with me?" I looked down. "What do you mean why?" She asked in concern.

"Well, I'm not cool or anything, I'm not badass either, neither am I mischievous."

"What a dumb question (Y/n)." I looked up at her and looked at her face to see if she meant it as an insult. No, she had that nice genuine smile on her face and looked me in the eye, "You are cool, sometimes you can be a 'badass' but that doesn't matter. You're always there to calm me down or lecture me, I really like your lectures.." She giggled. "But, you've always been there for me. Ever since we were kids, you would save my ass all the time.. I thank you for that."

I burst into tears and wrapped my arms around her, "You were always such a crybaby (Y/n) even with that tough smart act of yours," she wrapped her arms around me as well.

"I love you Saeko,"

"I love you too (Y/n)! Now lets get back home crybaby!" She jokingly said. We laughed it off and started our way back home

꧁☀︎︎꧂

A/N:

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG OMG I'M SORRY!! School has been getting in the way honestly but I'm glad I got to write this chapter. TYSM FOR 2K READS AND 100 VOTES WOAHHH! Last time I checked it was way lower! Anyways.. have a nice day or night or afternoon i will try my best to update chapters a little more often :)

 have a nice day or night or afternoon i will try my best to update chapters a little more often :)