Chapter 26:: Kali...As In Kalifornia

Почніть із самого початку

I got to second period and had just immediately sat down and started working on what ever was assigned on the board. Ugh so much reading to do. We got a project?!? What! Nooooo. That's even more work added to my to do list. I guess this is the consequence of missing days of school.

Half way during second period a kid had knocked on the door and handed the teacher a slip. She nodded then the kid left. Her eyes looked at me. "Marceline..your Consular wants to see you for a moment" she says. I haven't seen her since last year. I had grabbed all my self knowing her. She'll take probably one whole class period to discuss things.

I grabbed the paper from the teacher and made my way to the students service and took a seat. When I was called I went straight into her office. She smiled at me and put her hand out. "Marceline isn't it lovely seeing you" she says as I took her in hand and shook it. "Yes you too Mrs.G" I say taking a seat.

The door had opened again and it was Bridget and Ashley. Why are they here. I looked at Mrs.G like are you serious lady?. She gave me an apologetic look.

"Hello...you too must be Ashley and Briget?" She questions like she doesn't already know who they are.

"Yes that's us...but can I ask why are we here?" Bridget says bitter sweetly. Such a faker. Someone give this girl an Best Actress award not someone give her an Medal for her Amazingly horrible Act.

"Yes, I was just getting there...as me and you all are fully aware. You've too have gotten in a fight with Marceline here...am I wrong?" She says probably making sure we all are still paying attention.

Ashley nodded. Bridget did the same. "Now we all are curious. Why have you" she stopped. "Excuse me" she says clearing her up her mistaken Words. "First, Why have you've and Ashley fought. I heard it was in the beginning.of the year...what caused that?" She says crossing her arms looking between both of us.

I was wondering rather would she speak or should I. I mean she's always gotta get first word. It's been a good minute. What happened Ashley, Cat caught your Tongue? I cleared my throat.

"Actually that fight was stupid and pointless to start with. She was crying because I accidentally bumped into her. Her outfit was perfectly fine afterwards. She didn't have any food on her or a stain so I didn't see the big deal. She came back to me wanting to start drama for apparently no reason. I think she just did it to get attention from everyone..." I turned and looked at Ashley. "Especially Liam's Attention" I say then looked back at Mrs. G.

She looked focus. "Hmmm." She says. "Is this the truth Ashley?" Mrs.G says. "Well it was a new outfit. It wasn't some original outfit you'll get in the mall. That outfit came directly from Paris." She defends. The outfit wasnt even that pretty to be so bitchy over.

Is it natural for me to talk badly about some one, to have such hatred towards two girls? But Liam was mines to begin with. How come they want to make a move right when he have his eyes on me and when I have my eyes on him. 

"Alright" she had wrote something down. Whatever it is I'm sure it may cause us another appointment. All together thou.

She stopped writing. "Now...What caused you and Marceline to fight?" She says towards Bridget. I sat back waiting. Now would this make you look bad if you told. I had crossed my arms over my chest waiting for that response.

She smirked. Which made me a little pissed. Again is this natural? I mean some fake girl is smirking about MY boyfriend and Mate. Me and Darlene don't like that.

"She was jealous because at a party we all went to. Liam had slept with me and she just walked in on us. It was a bit embarrassed having some one walk in but we put it passed us and kept....." I jumped up really fast.