Chapter 46:: Everything May be alright for now

[UNEDITED]

Liam's POV

I had quickly took my baby back to the hospital as soon as i could. They are doing surgery on him right now. I told Marceline and she broke down into tears making me want to break down but i knew i needed to be the strong one here. It's been some hours now and its just pissing me off. I really wanted to kill Alexia right now and then wen i caught her . How dare she come inbetween me and my family?. I should have killed her, it should of been slowly and painfully but Marceline told me not too and of course, I'll listen to my queen because i know she has a good reason for me not to kill her.

All I did was get her brother and had him strip all of her powers from her and now he has all of them. I made a deal wit him and now he must never break that deal neither can I.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in" i shouted. The door had opened and in came a doctor. He looked scared, tired and stressed out. "Well?" I say impatient. "He's fine, we saved him right in time, but he has a scar that will never go away thats on his chest" He says.

Marceline started crying again, i went and hugged her to calm her down a bit. This isn't good, all this stress for her. "When can we see him?" I say. "Not till tomorrow, we still need to run a few more tests on him" The doctor says.

"Okay" i say as he closed the door. "Marceline he's fine, he's okay" I say smiling.

"That...That Bitch! How dare she? And to find out that she's actually Mason's Mate... i can't believe it....can you believe it?" I felt bad for not telling her, I just looked down as she looked at me confused. "You can't believe that too...right?" She says a bit suspicious.

I just kept looking down while bitting my lip feeling really guilty for not telling her what I knew. "Did you know?" She says. I moved my head a bit. "Liam! Did you know that they were mates!?" She says. I had looked up.

"Yeah, I Been knew...I actually knew for a while..." I say. She shook her head. "And you weren't going to tell me?" She says in disbelief. "I thought you knew....and I did Want to....but...."

"But, what? Tell me?" She says crossing her arms. I let a breath out. "No, Not till you get out and till our son gets out as well" I say.
"So you not going to tell me everything right now? And keep more secrets? How are we suppose to be together when you're keeping secrets? Huh? I am honest with all the time and When I want to hear something from you, you toss it to the side and don't care about how I feel.... oooh you think 'ohh, Marceline doesn't really need to know anything because it doesn't matter' well for your informant everything Matters to me no matter how little it is.... LEE-Aam"

"Marceline, Please.... I am already stressing out..." I say leaning down and putting my hands over my head.

"So your just going to sit there and not tell me? Are you not trying to put yo self in my shoes right now?" She says.

I had signed. "You're not putting yourself in my shoes right now? Not only do I have a war that I feel thats going to start soon, my child is in the hospital, I have to deal with Alexia, I have a Pack to run and deal with, I have you to deal with and takinh care of you, and my pack... I have to also worry about school and show my dad that it wasn't a mistake making me Alpha and then I have a huge pile of work that I really need to finish but instead im sitting here with you making sure you and our baby is okay.... And Adding to this, you bitching right now... I love you very much, you mean the world to me but I'm not about to sit here and listen to you bitch... I told you to wait till tomorrow or so.... But instead your being impatient, i never said i wouldn't tell you... i just told you to hold on" I had looked up and seen a shocked look on her face, she looks like a dear caught in headlights right now.