Chapter 39:: Whose the new neighbors?

(EDITED) 

Darwin's POV 

I was just laying on my bed thinking about how fabulous I am. Just kidding. But I thought about things. Why would Molly want to break up my family? Out of all the single men in the world why does the depressed women have to go after the married man and mess up there family. Causing more hate from the kids towards them and for the kids mother to hate them. Not saying that men don’t do the same to married women but right now I’m mostly talking about Molly. Out of nowhere I heard a horrifying scream. I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs and saw my dad looking lifeless on the ground. I was in shock but my wolf shook me back to reality. I had called the police and soon after the ambulance had arrived and the police. I decided that I’ll be the one to ride with my dad instead of her. She doesn’t deserve to. Soon after we arrived to the hospital. I didn’t realize that I was going too far almost to the operating room until a nurse gave me a apologetic look and said ‘Sir, I’m sorry but this is the farthest you can go’ it felt like my world just dropped. Please don’t let my father leave us. Please no.

I had called Marceline and she said she’ll be on her way. I know she will. She’s the greatest. Besides her accepting me for being gay my father was the second. I know I must have embarrassed him and still probably am, for being his gay son. Oooh boo hoo hoo fucking well… I’m not those guys son so why are they so concerned about me and my dad? But anyway. He’s my hero, the one I look up too. I love my mom as well but I was more of a dad type of kid. Spending more time with my dad than mom.

After twenty minutes later I saw Marceline. I had got up and she had approached me then hugged me. “Oh Darwin, I’m so sorry” she says with so much concerned. This is one of the reasons why I love her. She’s not fake at all. If she really feeling sad then she’ll show it. If she feeling guilty, she’ll show it. If she’s mad, oh yeah, she’ll show it. We had pulled apart. “all we can do is wait” is all I say before turning towards the door looking at it, wishing that he’ll just come out any second, perfectly fine.

.

.

.

.

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT, IM SORRY. I’LL TRY TO MAKE HIM A LONGER ONE, LATER ON IN THE CHAPTERS. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I REALLY DIDN’T HAVE AN IDEA FOR DARWINS POV YET.

.

.

.

.

.

MOLLY’S POV

We had gone to the hospital and we all just sat around until we got the news. He was okay. What the hell?! I thought that the poison was strong enough to kill him. Maybe I’ll try harder next time. Maybe I need my little ruby to help me. I had smiled then lied and said I needed some fresh air to take all of this in with my pretty little fake smile. I went outside and had got my phone out and dialed Alexia’s number. She had picked up after the third ring.

What?”

I smirked. “Is that a way to speak to your mother?” I say.

“No, Ma’am” she corrected. I smiled brightly.

“Good…Now how is my little Ruby? I haven’t spoken to you since the ball, you crazy bitch” I say with such joy.

She had gaps a bit. Not because I called her ‘a crazy bitch’ but because I called her Little Ruby.