y/n kinda sus pt 2

people stared at Y/N. "uhhhh, guys? Don't worry, im not some impostor" They chuckled, but nobody seemed to believe them.

"i heard that crying is healthy" They added.

the others shook their head. "What are you trying to do Y/N, change the subject?" 106 growled. He pushed through the crowd. "yeah" Y/N shrugged. They scratched their head before saying "i heard of this japanese kids show from the 2000's, y'all wanna watch" Y/N pulled a DVD out of thin air and waved it in front of everyone.

"Sounds strange..." 049 frowned.

"ooo can we watch pls" 096 smiled and hopped over to Y/N and the DVD. The lanky humanoid saw everyone's unenthusiastic faces and added "Well, it's a kid's show, maybe 999 and 053 will like it.."

Everyone smiled and went "Sure"

Everyone settled on the couch. There were too many people. The couch broke. Some were flung through the roof, some fell off and got a concussion, and those who were flung eventually fell back down and got a concussion.

Everyone got hurt apart from Y/N, making him super mega sus. They panicked seeing everyone limp on the floor, and they ran around the house. While doing so, they stepped on 049's hand, which woke him up for some reason...

049's gaze went from Y/N to the bodies on the floor. He stared at the scene for a moment, before grabbing a long lamp and turning to Y/N.

"you're gonna regret that, mon ami"

"WHAT?!" Y/N stumbled back, outraged. "WHAT DID I DO"

"this was your plan all along! to give us all concussions!"

"WHAT EVEN IS A CONCUSSION"

049 grabbed a comically large book out of his bag, flicked to a page and began furiously screeching the definition of 'concussion'.

"CONCUSSION: (NOUN) TEMPORARY LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS-"

but Y/N already left. 049 sped out after them. He didn't find them anywhere, and he looked out the window. And there he saw, Y/N running faster than Sonic when mom gets the sandal.

"oh no you don't," 049 aimed the lamp like a spear and threw it hard enough for it to go at supersonic speed and hit Y/N. Y/N went limp and stayed on the ground for a while. 049 smiled, but it faded away when he heard the house fill with the sound of 096's screams.

"hhhhooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAMMA MIA WHAT WAS THAT"

049 frowned. "hang on, he wouldn't say that" 049 looked out the window and saw Y/N getting up at the sound of the scream, confused. They both went to the living room where the others were. At this point, everyone had woken up, and they were looking at 096 like he had grown a big bushy mustache. Thing is, 096 did grow a big bushy mustache.

"wh what happened to 096?!" 106 stumbled back.

"possession," 682 replied gruffly, pulling out a knife and a water bottle.

"What?" 173 turned.

"possession" the reptile repeated.

096 smiled at everyone. "Hello everyone!" He patted 106's head, and 682 was carving some sort of symbol on the wall.

096 smoothened his moustache. "It's-a me, MAAAR-" he jumped and hit his head on the ceiling. "AAAAAAA"