Quite a strange creature

Hmm I'm listening to violent music
Ee

—————————————-

049 started to aggressively kick Y/N's head as they lay unconscious on the floor. 682 began to grumble. 173 looked down at Bright and smiled. Bright pulled out a chainsaw cannon.

As for our favorite sentient mask, he was looking for a way to woo his doctor.

035 looked out the window. It definitely seemed like it was going to be daylight soon, and with that comes a sunrise. It's not exactly a sunset, but it gives off the same vibes, 035 said to himself. The mask called out for 049 to come over, but the doctor seemed very keen on breaking Y/N's head open.

Ah, shame.

Not today.

035 looked at 096 and 106. They seemed like a cute couple... except 106 is trash with pickup lines and 096 just isn't feeling it.

Maybe he could give 106 some ideas? With a tentacule, he grabbed 106's arm. 035 didn't notice that he had set all his tentacules to attack the poor man, and so 106 started choking as 035 dragged him.

"EEEJEEKKDEJDK"

"dude I just want you to see this sunrise here"

"I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR SUNHUSHXHSNZHWJDJ"

"shut up shut up, you just gotta get 096 and you guys gotta sit here in front of the window"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT I CANT HEAR YOU IM CHIKINGAZKXJ"

"aww man you're missing it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N woke up in this big, dark place filled with many random things like boats, furniture and this gooey thing Y/N really didn't want to touch. "Oh man, where did I end up this time?" They got up. All of a sudden, a huge creature burst from under the ground, making everything shake.

It seemed to be a giant sphere, many stars could be seen inside. A big golden crown sat lopsided on the sphere's top.

Y/N frowned. "What is this thing"

They took a step closer, but then the sphere morphed into a giant canine. It had completely white eyes with no pupils.

"That thing is freaky"

And then it started talking. It had a very quiet voice, it almost sounded like a young girl was talking.

"Y/N, tell me,"

"You tell me how you know my name"

"Well I-"

"Freaky"

"N-"

"Freak"

"S-"

"Ugly"

"JUST LET M-"

"yuck"

" S H U T     U P . "

Y/N sat on the floor. The creature's growls made the ground shake slightly. It's voice had gone from sounding like a little girl to sounding like a demon.

"Now, I was going to thank you for having the courage and the audacity to guard the Scps. It's no easy feat, I must admit."

"Why does it matter to-"

"Silence."

Y/N looked down and pouted.