j a m e s c h a r l e s 0 9 6

dundundundudndudnuddun

this isn't really canon to the story
i mean,,, it is, kinda
maybe
you decide wether or not it's canon, i just saw two comments talking about 096 and james charles and i mean
👍

this isn't really canon to the storyi mean,,, it is, kindamaybeyou decide wether or not it's canon, i just saw two comments talking about 096 and james charles and i mean 👍

——————————————-

it was a normal day in the Y/L/N household. As in, it wasn't normal in the slightest bit,

Y/N was sleeping quite peacefully. They had gotten a few hours of peace from the tyrannical, drunk and chaotic scps that they roomed with. Of course, since sleep is for the weak, they were brutally awakened by 035 ramming into the wall  at godspeed.

"ssiigh what do you want 035" Y/N yawned, turning to the mask.

035's face was distorted into a sad face and black liquid was oozing down his eyes. "ssNIIIF sniF Y/N.. 096 was... he.. he..." he was interrupted by a loud sob. "he was ASSERTIVE." The mask spat out the words like when you feel something crunchy while eating a soft food. "It.. frightened me..."
He fell backwards dramatically, but it wasn't very dramatic since it was just a porcelain mask rolling over.

Y/N's eyes widened at this news. "096.. ASSERTIVE.?" They gasped. "That breaks every law known to humankind..." They got up and marched out the door.

"wwait y/n can you pick me up pl-" 035 was interrupted by Y/N slamming the door shut behind them. "..oh. oh okay,"

~~~

down in the living room, trouble was brewing.

106 was pacing around frustratedly, explaining to the lanky man "096 you cannot be ASSERTIVE., you just-"
"I CAN BE WHATEVER I WANT," 096 said, channeling his inner power of friendship and horse shows. "AS LONG AS I BELIEVE"

Y/N appeared. "What seems to be the problem here, dear citizens?" they said in a stereotypical masculine superhero voice.

"Y/N! 096 is being ASSERTIVE. he can't do that, it goes against his character traits!" 079 beeped angrily.

a certain porcelain mask appeared on the table. "jokes on you y/n i got down on my own you little piece of"

"Y/N can you stop 096? he's getting outta line and im this close to vibe checking him" 682 growled

"THEY ARE STOPPING ME FROM EXPRESSING MYSELF" 096 cried out. 106 came up behind him.
"no dear, we're stopping you from turning into james charles."

At this line, everyone in the room turned, confused, to 106.

"Oh come on, guys!" 106 rolled his eyes at the looks he got. "Everyone knows that if you're too ASSERTIVE., you turn into a tiktoker"

049 sighed. "106...this has nothing to do with what we were talking about."
"I'm just saying... James Charles was a tiktoker."
"He was?" 999 garbled. "What's a tiktoker?"
"A tiktoker is someone who works in clocks, silly!" 053 giggled and gave 999 a big hug. "Oh, 999...So naïve..."

"Y/N... disown me." 049 pleaded.

Y/N respectfully declined the request and went up to 096. "Listen buddy, it's good that you're getting out of your shell. But... there's a thin line between being confident and ASSERTIVE." They explained gently, only to be answered with a phenomenally well placed slap to the face from the bony white husk of a human.

"you guys don't want me to turn into james charles??" 096 frowned. "well, i'll turn into james charles"

"whats a james charles" 079 asked 682.
"he's the gay man" the lizard responded
"whhat no?? 035 is the gay man"

Y/N facepalmed. They gave the duo a ' aren't you a freaking computer just search up james charles what is wrong with you' look and said "James Charles is an influencer on YouTube." They looked back at 096 only to realize with horror that the scp had ingested 1922929384758^6 tons worth of makeup and a bit of Bright's "Majik poweder".

"NOOOO! THAT SUBSTANCE IS TOO POWERFUL FOR A MORTAL!" Bright screamed, reaching for a little white sachet that 096 had licked.
"you forget one thing... i'm no mortal." 096 smiled wickedly, and for a moment the room went cold and the sun was clouded, like an omen that the whole world will be affected by the huge change that is about to take place, or a hint of what is to come.

096 underwent a horrifying transformation.

"No... it's him..." 049 gasped.
"i told him not to be so ASSERTIVE."106 shook his head slowly. He pulled a knife out and prepared for battle.
"gay man" 682's eyes narrowed to a slit.

Y/N looked at the new beast in fear. What does this all mean?

After what had been an agonizingly long time, 096 turned around and said "hey sisterrsssssssss!"
He grabbed the nearest makeup kit and began to review it. "Yeah, i gotta say, the eye shadow is tasty, i totally recommend it, but the brushes here are just, like, not suitable if you wanna really get those tough spots on your back."

Y/N screamed shrilly. They grabbed a lamp and threw it at 096 who yelled "OOOOH SISTERRSSSSSSSS" upon making contact with the lamp.

Every creature within hearing range of the cursed words were reduced to atoms, including 096. The threat was no more, but neither was the hero who had defeated it.
In the end, no battle had been won or lost, as it hadn't even taken place.

~~~

"aayoo yall i got the smooth 🅱️nut 🅱️utter this time, you guys said you wa-" 173 entered the living room and felt a strange feeling of dread.

"wh-where did everyone go??" 173 looked around. "guys, i got the smooth peanut butter! not the crunchy ones! i also got the sweet and sour sauce to go with the pork! Now, 999, i know you're on a strict candy diet, and that's why i got you-"

"can you, like, read this scroll out loud?" a slinky like creature emerged from the shadows, showing a piece of parchment. "your friends got themselves killed. an alien entered their midst disguised as 096, and they all. just perished."

173 looked at the parchment and nodded. "Uh, sure. is this gonna bring back the real 096?"

The shadow shrugged. "well, he's already here... he's been planting flowers for Y/N for the past three hours. kinda sweet."

173 looked out the window and saw the lanky figure fiddling with some newly planted roses. The statue opened the window, waved at 096 and yelled "HIIII 096! I GOT US THE SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER"

096 waved back. He said something, but 173 couldn't hear. The bony ham gave the statue a thumbs up before walking over to a few golden flowers that he'd planted. He yelled something that 173, again, couldn't hear, but he understood what 096 had meant to say. The Shy Guy was pointing at the golden flowers and yelling something along the lines of "FOR YOU!"

"soooo, you gonna revive your friends orrrrr? i kinda have a deal with this kid named Y/N."

"Eh, i'll do it later. lemme just... unpack all this peanut butter first..." 173 pulled out a carload of peanut butter boxes.

————————
moral of the story: 👍