I REALLY need to make these funnier

this really do be chapter 41 doe
man, thats pog
————————————
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Y/N sobbed and sniffled so hard that a rumble shook the ground.

"why you cryin??" 053 turned to the large reptilian creature walking behind her.

"I MISS HOME"

"Y/N we just left the base," 053 groaned. "look the effing door is right there" she nodded her head towards the run-down house.

"No... It's- It's not- That's not my real home..." Y/N shook their head. "I want to go back to being a lonely human, in my cabin in the woods, perfectly happy, with no satanic spawns from the merging of Wonderland and the underworld to chase after.."

053 raised a brow. She let out a nonplussed 'hmmh' and plowed on. The duo were headed for a mountain chain located a few hours away from Y/N's house. They didn't have any evidence whatsoever about anything related to time machines even being in that area, but they had to start somewhere...
At first, Y/N had offered to lead them to the mountains, because they were "more experienced with Mother Nature's waypoints and landmarks!" however, the moment they stepped outside, they realized that they recognized nothing. Too much of the world had withered away.
And so, 053 was tasked with leading the way while Y/N had the grand, noble job of sniffling behind her.

"Ooookay," 053 hummed. She brought out her map, covered in red line marks everywhere with shaky markings. "We should be there in... 3 minutes!"

"wait wh" Y/N looked ahead, expecting to see the tall snowy peaks of the mountains, but there seemed to be nothing but desert for miles. "hey um. Where are the..." They looked around again. Nope, no grandiose mountain tops, just the crooked old house. "If we're so close, where are the mountains?"

"Riiiight there," 053 pointed to a random spot on the ground. Y/N examined it, then snorted and turned to the SCP. Their draconic face twisted from surprise to annoyance. "Kid. That's a rock."

"No it isn't! It's the mountain chain!" 053 scoffed, visibly outraged. She crouched and scanned the rock, frowning, then her face melted into a grin. "See?"

Y/N looked closer. "nah i don't"

"just,,,,,,, just put your head real close-"

"what if you just, like, told me what you can see?"

"NO! get here!"

"NaH man is it THAT hard to say 'look i see a rock'"

"G E T "

"fine"

Y/N looked reaaaaaaally closely. They still didn't see anything. They glanced at 053. She raised a brow and nodded to the rock, and Y/N knew what she was thinking.
do ya see it?
Y/N cast her a look that said
no you absolute plebeian, i see a freaking rock. where on earth would this identify as a mountain chain

053 scowled.
mate i don't make the rules, look closer and you-

053 I SEE AN EFFING ROCK MINDING IT'S BUSINESS LEAVE IT BE

if you look close en-

053 i will stab you

wait how- are we communicating tele-

i will stab you i will do it i

HOW ARE WE DOING THIS Y/N

ive known you for what ten minutes and i already hate you. please get me home