Into the futureee

"Listen, 053, you HAVE to help me go back in time!" Y/N cried, shaking the whole house as they paced around.
"wh what where are we going to get time machines"
"We have to find one"
"How?" 053 asked, looking exasperated.
"we just h a-"
"YES BUT HOW"

Then, the two looked at each other. They did not know how or where to get a time machine. Y/N sat down, questions swarming in their head. "Do... do you know where the others went?" They sniffled. "And- and how I turned into this?" Y/N held up their giant ugly claws.

053 didn't answer. She just scowled. "You do realize this is the first time i've seen you in the last 20-something years, right?" She rolled her eyes. "I have no idea. Nor do I care."

"wh WHY WOULDN'T YOU CARE??!?!!???!"
"You pulled a 'dad left to get the milk' trick on me"
"I- I WAS SENT INTO THE FUTURE"
"and who's fault is that buddy"
"NOT MINE!" Y/N bellowed. The house shook and groaned, but 053 couldn't care less.

"Fiiiiiiiiine." She sighed. "I'll get you some stupid time machine. if you tell me where I can get one."
"Well of course i don't know where to get one, that's why I'm asking for help??????"
"You walked around the entire WORLD. I'm sure you've spotted one somewhere." 053 leaned onto the wall, her head tilted up and wearing a smug face as if she'd actually made a valid point. Y/N exhaled slowly.

"woman." They put their hands- well, talons- together and put them up to their snout. "what don't you get about 'sent forward in time and can't remember a thing'?"

"Nothing! I understand! But you should have some memory of no-clipping through those few hundred people's houses. Or the tiny village you'd scared half to death by hunkering around with your... appearance." She waved at Y/N's massive dragon body. "Or the T-pose you did on Mt Everest. It caused a huge war, by the way. Or the-"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY MEMORY OF IT, THAT'S WHY I SAID I CANNOT REMEMBER ANYTHING" Y/N felt about ready to chuck 053 off a cliff. And all the other scps. And Dr Bright.
All of a sudden, a voice piped up in their head. Y/N. Y/N! It's Bright here.

Y/N stomped over to the window. Yep, the sun was blazing. yeah mate the sun is angry today, put some sunscreen on or something

wh- what? The voice rung a bell, and Y/N had a feeling that the deep, garbled voice was not coming out of 053. Well duh, it was inside their head. That was a stupid remark.

who are you? you sound familiar??

i- IT'S BRIGHT

Mmm, yeah, what sunscreen do you use nowadays?? i was kinda projected into the fu-

M- Y/N- IT'S DR BRIGHT

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MAKES MORE SENSE

we're coming to end you, Y/N!

Finally, you're coming to rescu- WAIT WHAT- END ME?!

mhm that's about right can i have your body when you're dead

N O YOU CANNOT IT'S MINE,

too bad! I'm taking it anyways, Bright mused.

i'm saying 'no'. you can't legally enter my body if i say no

yes- well, no- but i can enter ILLEGALLY