these are genius

I can write again!
—————————————-

Y/N walked around the room. "Well, we obviously need to bond somehow."

"Maybe a road trip?" 035 suggested.

"I'm HUNGRY!" 096 screeched. Y/N put their hands up. "Ok, ok. Would you like some cereal or something? Wait a minute, don't you have a sore in your throat?"

"Just some milk" 096 shrugged. Y/N headed to the kitchen.

At this point, the scps started giggling and snorting. " m i l k" 106 snickered. "Gotta drink that milk for the bones" 173 laughed. 682 was trying hard to hold in a laugh.

"m al k"

At this comment, the room roared with laughter. Y/N looked into the room. "What?"

Some scps wiped their tears of laughter away. "Inside joke. You wouldn't understand." 049 sighed.

Y/N nodded and looked at 096. "We ran out of milk. I didn't get the groceries yet... I'm gonna have to leave the house for a while."

The scps got excited. 049 quickly quieted them down. "We are capable of staying here without you for a bit," 049 smiled. "You go get your white liquid-" 049 eyes widened. "Oh no, the dirty minded ones"

682, 106 and 035 rolled on the floor laughing. 096, 079 and 173 chuckled. 999 tilted it's head in confusion.

999?

Everyone looked at the orange blob. "What is that" Y/N stared at the slime.

106 pushed Y/N out of the room. "Nothing, nothing, we'll explain later."

As Y/N left the property, the scps all looked at each other. 999 spoke up. "Can I play with you?"

The scps smiled at 999. "Oh of course."

Oop- the fun's gonna start for them

————————————
Thank those two people in the comments

like t h a n k