never gonna give you up

on a serious note, this is the final chapter of the book.
1. i just wanted to thank you all so much for the comments ive gotten on here. i genuinely love you guys.
2. NEVER GONNA RUN AROUUUND AND
DESERT YOU
———————————————

Y/N groans as they pull the blanket over their head. They turn to the side, and through the sheets they see the faint red light from their digital alarm clock.

THE SCPS! they better not be messing anything u-

Y/N got up, ready to see their room filled to the brim with drunk eldritch horrors... but everything was normal? Y/N looked back at the alarm clock. It read 7:23 am. They checked their arms for the signs of them turning into an scp... but the spikes and horns were gone. Y/N looked in the mirror, and what they saw was a perfectly normal human being.

Y/N walked downstairs. Again, nothing was different. It was as silent as it had always been, before all the scps had arrived. It was strange not hearing 079 blast music from every device in the house, or not hearing 106 bullying 096 somewhere in the building.

"what..?"

It was like nothing had ever happened. The holes in the walls were gone. The little drawing 053 had carved into the couch had vanished. Y/N didn't see a trace of 106's portals, or 049's stray syringes and body parts, or the goop from 035's face.

Sugon and 999 were nowhere to be found...

Y/N kept on looking all around, calling the scps names, but nobody answered.

Y/N checked the date, it was the 10th of September. Y/N couldn't understand. Was it all a dream? Y/N decided to push the scps out of their mind.

i guess that was just a weird dream.

————————————————

Again, thanks so much for the support.

SIKE THAT WAS ACTUALLY A REALLY BAD ATTEMPT TO TRICK YALL IM SORRY B)
this rodeo is far from over
i got WAY too attached to some of these characters an im gonna continue to drag this book through the m u d until everybody hates it
although, point number 1 from the first note still stands <3
————————————————————

Y/N went to bed that night, as per usual. Everything was so normal, it felt weird.... Y/N had kind of grown sliiiightly attached to those scps, even if they were a bit wrong in the head. At the end, Y/N calmed their thoughts. It was just a dream.

Just as they were on the brink of sleep, Y/N heard a knock on the window. Y'know, the types of knocks on the windows that you hear in horror movies? thats the one. Y/N turned to their window and saw a FACE

THEY SAW

A FACE

AT THEIR WINDOW

Y/N SCREAMED and the face screamed too

Y/N sprinted out of their room, breaking Usain Bolt's world record for speed, grabbed a knife from the kitchen and hid. They were trembling, spooked to the core. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. A man yelled outside their door, and Y/N gripped their weapon tighter, mortified. They couldn't recognize what the man was screaming about...

They decided it was a splendid idea to hide in the kitchen with what they now realized was a butter knife until they gather the courage to get their phone, which was still in their bedroom.

The man kept on banging on the door, yelling. Y/N looked at the kitchen clock. Despite all the darkness, they could make out that it was around midnight. For an agonizing amount of time, Y/N sat in the darkness, debating wether it was a good idea to run back to their room and call the cops. Would they even arrive on time?

The man began to yell louder, and Y/N was pumped with adrenaline. This was genuinely horrifying to go through alone, and even though Y/N consciousness had decided they should get their phone, their body disagreed, refusing to move.

Alas, in a deafening crash, the door broke down, and Y/N froze as they heard footsteps sound down the hall.

"Y/N, GET YOUR HEINIE OUT HERE," a familiar voice screamed as all the lights turned on. Y/N recognized who it was.

no. could that be..?

"B R I G H T?????????????" Y/N got up and saw the scientist standing in the living room with the rest of the scps. One thing Y/N noticed was that they all seemed ruffled up, like they'd spent the last year living out in the wilderness. "I THOUGHT I HALLUCINATED YOU GUYS??" Y/N put the knife back in the drawer.

The scps looked back at Y/N, their faces almost expressionless.

"Y/N, we don't usually swear in this book, we're not allowed, but..." 049 began.
"dumbass" 682 seized the opportunity.

"We had, like, a whole cooking show together." 106 rolled his eyes. "we ruined your kitchen, together, Y/N, how can you not remember that"

"BRO its not that i didn't remember all of you...?" Y/N explained, "you guys literally vanished from the face of the earth i couldn't find ANY of you-"

"BECAUSE WE WERE ON A PICNIC?? IN THE FOREST?! WE ASKED YOU AND YOU SAID YES" Bright shook his head. "and we said we'd be back by 7:30 pm but YOU-"

"YOU LOCKED US OUT OF THE HOUSE. there." 049 finished the sentence.

"NOW I KNOW YOU GUYS DID SOMETHING WRONG HERE, ITS MIDNIGHT" Y/N snapped, gesturing to the clock.

"Y/N... the computer recorded you saying yes to our tea party..." 053 yawned, huddled in the arms of 049-J.

"ALL OF YOUR STUFF," Y/N retorted to the group of anomalies, "all of your s t u f f was g o  n e i couldn't ffind your stuff"

096 shrugged. "i mean.. we had to pack stuff..."

"ok i didnt know yall packed the entire house when you leave for a picnic ok then ok" Y/N shrugged back.

"Why are you so salty" 035 scowled.

"ITS MIDNIGHT AND YOU GUYS BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AFTER MAKING ME THINK I WENT MAD"

"we didn't break into your house. this is our house. communism, Y/N. we just entered our house." 049 calmly explained. He had a bag of shoes with him. on the bag was scrawled 'confiscated stuff' in black marker.

Y/N went back upstairs, "whatever."

"y/n do you love us"
"no"