LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

TO DEFEAT
THE HUNS
———————
The scps were gone.

it happened so fast, faster than the author's gender getting stolen.

They were all in a room, fixing one of the gaping holes in Y/N's house. A rumbling noise, 035 yelled something angrily about spaghetti, and they were all sucked out.

"What??? THe?." Y/N whipped around the empty room. "What in the fressh" They ran over to the hole and looked outside. Nothing suspicious, just the usual forest...

"Y/N?" 053 walked into the room, her eyes red as if she'd been crying. "Wh-what was that big noise..?" She huddled over to Y/N. "It was- It was scary.."

"Uh. The noise." Y/N looked out the big hole again. "That noise. mmm. That was the sound of 682 falling from the roof"

"what... why were you screaming? were you worried about him?"

"uhhhhh no the screaming... was... uhhhhh YES that was me screaming, just me"

"j-just you?" 053 narrowed her eyes and sniffled. "Are you sure? I... heard EVERYONE screaming.."

"nonono im just very good at screaming" Y/N crouched. "like, reaaaally good." They internally facepalmed. dear god, this is horrible... Not to mention those monster features growing on Y/N. Yeah, today was not ranked high on their "Favorites" list.

053 had ran out of the room after she heard an ominous creak from the building. From the looks of it, she was already waiting on the outskirts of the forest, watching the house intently. She must've thought the building would collapse, because she saw Y/N and called out for them with a tone of panic in her voice.

Y/N followed. In fact, it got them thinking (which they don't do much). How in the world is this house still up after being Swiss-cheesed by monsters? Y/N sped up after thinking of all the holes in their house. They walked out the front door.

They blinked, and all of a sudden they walked in the wall behind the building. nani

They looked around them. The damp green forest had now been replaced with a desolate wasteland, and a horde of stumbling humanoids was charging towards them. are those zOMBI-

"HEY!" A short woman fished them out of the way, into the house. Once at safety, Y/N got a closer look at the woman. She was very short.

"What do you want, demon?" the woman got up and poked a spear at Y/N's chest, a glint of fear in her eyes. "Come on, you purple heap of scales! Why are you out here?"

purple heap of WHAT

Y/N held out their hands. Well, their claws. They had turned into some big purple wingless dragon. Y/N looked at the woman. She wasn't short, they were just tall. The lady had long brown hair.

"....................... 053 is that you"

"H- HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NA- y/n?" 053 stared at Y/N for a bit, went through the 10 stages of grief and handed them a small knife. "why did you leave me waiting at the edge of the forest?" She put her hands on her hips, expecting an answer.

"wh- I- i was walking over to you-"

"no, you went out the front door, straight ahead, and never came back"

"W-NO"

"YES." 053 insisted. "in fact, from the information I've gathered, you walked around the world. In a straight line. Leaving me here." She sighed and grabbed a brush, started untangling her long hair.

"MATE I WALKED OUT THE DOOR AND"

"AND SPUN AWAY"

"nononononononononono i would remember doing THAT"

"well YOU obviously don't but me and HUNDREDS of people have seen you walking"

".... did i walk into the future"

"NO YOU WALKED AROUND THE WORLD"

"i... what in the fresh... i.."

"bruv you said to me 'i'm going to get groceries' and then you pulled a 'getting milk and never coming back'"

"N O"

Y/N sat down. "Damn. what did you guys even do to make this forest a zombie attraction"

"that's none of your business, you should've been around"

"BUT I WAS AROUND"

"THE WORLD, MAYBE"

"WHERE ARE THE OTHER SCPS, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM"

"I DUNNO MATE THEY GONE, BUT YOU LEFT ME NEAR THE TREE!" 053 yelled. "I WAS A THREE YEAR OLD!"

"YOU WERE VERY COHERENT FOR A 3 YEAR OLD"

"THANK YOU"

053 stared out a window, scowling. Y/N looked out the window and saw a lone tree sitting in the middle of the desert.

"that was the tree i was near when you left me."

"i didn't leave"

"It was my only reminder of you and the other scps."

"m-my house wasn't enough?"

"i swore to protect it."

"its a t r e e, i probably spat on it"

"..ew"

Y/N sighed. They didn't know how they did it, but they done it, they'd walked into the future. "Guess we're going looking for the other scps then.."

——————————
hoi, apologies for the late chapter
how are yall doing