Lizard's shampoo

7K+ special
TheaterMasky made me think of this story and

Hey this was fun, maybe I'll animate this at one point
———————————————————

Jake Lizard is the owner of a shampoo brand named "Lizard's Shampoo", and recently, the company has been running out of models for their ads.

Jake groaned as he looked down at the tons of papers surrounding his desk.

All of a sudden, someone came in. It was one of the employees who worked on the ads.

"Uh, boss, you know how we've been running out of models..?" The man scratched his head.

"Yeah?"

"Well, uh, this... big dinosaur wants to audition and-"

"Oh no."

"Ju-just hear me out, it is a big lizard-"

"No."

"B-Boss"

"Just last week we had this big white bony thing who wanted to audition! And what happened? BOOM! Half the factory was destroyed!"

"The-The dinosaur r-really wants to audit-"

"Aww cmon, what's the worst thing it's gonna do? Eat me?"

Jake scoffed. He then heard the wall behind him crumble. The man turned to see a huge lizard looking right into his eyes. "That's right," it grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You- A giant lizard?! I" the camerawoman couldn't believe her eyes.

"This company is sinking low. Don't ask any questions," Jake sighed.

"Jokes on you, because I'm fabulous as Corn Nuts," the lizard flipped his luscious hair. A man walked up behind Jake and the camerawoman.

"Ok, we start filming in 3..." the workers rushed off the set and 682 did another e🅱️ic hair flip.

"2..." 682 did another few hair flips while the workers got ready.

"1..."

Everyone is ready, the moment of truth.
682 violently performed 69 more hair flips in the span of 4.20 seconds.

————————————————

Jake sat on his desk.

"Sir?" His assistant gave him a strange look. "That desk is expensive, you might not want to sit on it"

"We filmed a giant lizard washing it's hair"

"What"

"No" Jake walked out.

The assistant looked over to her boss's computer. Well, there were two computers. Jake's computer, and this other one that the big lizard seemed to like.

She looked on Jake's computer and saw that a video was playing.

~

A man's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Is your crusty dusty hair in desperate need of care?"

682 was covered in mud as he dramatically pretended to sob.

"Well, fear not!"

682 jumped in a giant bucket of water and soap.

"Because ohh boy, do we have the shampoo for you!"

682 climbed out of the bucket, winked, and pointed at the camera.

"Lizard Shampoo is guaranteed to wash off all the nasty stuff you put in your hair!"

The scp pulled a corspe out of his luscious mane.

"If it doesn't, then it means you've summoned Them. In which case, we're so sorry. To keep Them away, You need to shave all your hair and surround your bed in salt so they won't get you. Good luck, soldiers."

For that last segment, a single picture of 682 standing in a graveyard was shown.
As the commercial was about to end, 682 popped up.

"Ok, so, I'm filming this without permission, but my plan worked. I can finally finish that dare 079 made me do."

The lizard held up a picture of a pale white humanoid face for the viewers to see. "Good luck, soldiers," 682 mimicked the man's voice mockingly.

Then the video ended.

The assistant scratched her head. "Oh, he actually did it?" That other strange computer started to talk. But the assistant wasn't worried about that. She just realized she had played the audio to the entire building.

But nobody had come to check in on her.

Then she heard screaming.