Stay-At-Home

Yumi Hasegawa, the woman that has brought me in so much pain. Tamaki dropped off my homework day, but my mother had always grabbed it before he could even step inside the estate. She was gone today, I wonder how far he would get this time with her gone.

"We came here to visit her."

"I'm sorry but we can't let anyone else inhere room." I perked up wincing at the pain in my head that began ringing. I pushed myself off my bed.

"Mom won't even let us see her." I heard my brothers speak. I really wanted to see them, but I can't let them see me like this. Making my way to the door I bit my lip leaning against the wall. Fuck it. I opened the door and dismissed the maid from barracading my door.

"You all may come in, my mother returns tomorrow." I kept my hand on the wall to keep myself steady.

"Gomi, Tani how about you both make your sister some food." How the fuck did Kyoya notice that quickly, I barely opened the door. I sat on my bed and leaned against the bedframe. They all slowly made their way inside my room.

"I missed you guys." I whisper and smile grabbing my glass of water and taking small sips.

"What happened Niko?" Haruhi asked.

"I fell down the stairs, I am quite clumsy." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"8 days correct?" I noticed the twins and Haruhi looking slightly confused at the Ootori son. I stared at Kyoya and nodded.

"I can go up to two months without it as long as I have water. I will be able to return to school in a few days so I won't go two months." Kyoya only clenched his jaw. Tamaki was silent and sat on the edge of my bed.

"You look frail." I glared at them.

"I haven't been eating, the pain is too much for me to eat the food they serve me." I look at them, hopefully they believed my lie.

"I would have called someone." Tamaki whispered, when was he ever this quiet.

"Tamaki-"

"No, she had no right to do this. You simply spoke your mind, why did she do all of this!" He continued yelling to which I just stared. I felt the twins eyes switch to me as well as Haruhi's.

"I disobeyed orders, it was my fault. I knew what I was in for and it won't happen again." I snapped leaning back against the bedframe. "Look as far as anyone knows, I fell down the stairs. Nothing leaves this room." I glared at the twins who nodded.

Gomi and Tani came back with a bowl of stew pot. I could basically feel my mouth water instantly. I grabbed the bowl thanking them and Kyoya smiled at them. They sat on both sides of me and told everything they did this week before I stopped them. "We can hang out after our guests leave okay, I promise." They nodded and watched the host club. "So what has happened in the last week?"

The twins discussed what happened in club hours. Tamaki talked about our classes and Haruhi's cuteness. All the while I continued to eat. I wasn't able to finish the whole bowl but it was sustenance.

"Oh and our other host has finally returned, Kasanoda Ritsu." Tamaki announced. "You will meet him when you return."

"You guys should go before it becomes too late. I will return  hopefully tomorrow." I smile and they nodded taking their leave but Kyoya stayed behind.

"I need one second with you." He stated, my brothers looked at me and I nodded. They left and closed the door, leaving Kyoya and I alone.

"My father ended our arrangement contract." I looked down and fumbled with my hands.