The Gala °

The week went by quickly but that made sense due to the extra long weekend. Now was time for the gala, every situation I have thought in my head were overwhelming as the nerves coursed through my veins like fire.

"As I won't be going you will be the face of the Hasegawa group. Don't screw this up Akita, we can't afford for our name to be pulled through the sand." She continued on but I zoned out as her stylist fixed my hair and applied some makeup. Ootori was going to pick me up soon, which felt nice knowing he wasn't like the other guys my mom tried to put me with. Fingers snapped in front of my face. 

"Akita! Pay attention, you can't be whoring around tonight. The Ootori's are an important client and you can't screw this up like everything else." With that she left as well as the stylist. I looked at the dress and put it on. I wasn't expecting my mother to choose this dress but here we are.

The skirt flowed and I felt air on my back. Looking in the mirror I smiled slightly, normally I hated the dresses my mother would choose but this was beautiful. Slipping on some black heels I grab my clutch and make my way to the main hall. Just on time for Ootori to knock. I took a deep breath and open the door. His eyes dropping down to the dress I snapped my fingers.

"Eyes up here Ootori. Come on, let's get going. We can't be late." He rolled his eyes and linked his arm with mine, ushering me to the limo awaiting.

"I'm happy to see your mother found your dress acceptable." I look over at him confused. "The Hitachiins heard you were going to a gala and had their mother create a dress for you. How they got your exact size is beyond me."

"They are very observant. I think my mom saw the color and passed it on as acceptable. Can't have colors now can we?" I try to joke but he didn't make a hint of laughter. Right he doesn't necessarily understand my mothers views. When we arrived, Ootori hooked his arm with mine, the gala was crowded with people, a few clients I was able to recgognize.

Yoshio came forward with his wife and I bowed. "Pleasure to see you again, Mr. and Mrs. Ootori." I smile but his parents kept a stern look.

"Miss Hasegawa, wonderful to see you join us today." We began discussing our contract before Kyoya and his mother excused themselves. "I wanted to discuss a new contract I will be forming with Kito Construction. I want you to primarily work with this contract. A unique view from the Hasegawa's would be an interesting experience."

"I would be more than happy to form a contract, how about we meet on Sunday to discuss the contract?" He smiled slightly fixing his glasses, similar to the way Kyoya fixes his own.

"I have an opening between three pm and five. Feel free to stop by my estate then." I nodded and shook his hand before wandering around checking in with some of my other clients. That's when I saw him. He was here, and he saw me. I began my search for Kyoya when my arm was grabbed and I froze.

"Think you could get away from after leaving suddenly last time." Yushiko held a smug smile. He wrapped his arm around mine and I searched the crowd for Kyoya to find him nowhere as I was being pulled away from the banquet hall.

°

"Let go of me!" Once we were in a small room presumably a closet he pinned me to the wall.

"You left me hanging last time, what makes you think I'm gonna let go?" He nudged my legs apart preventing me from kicking him off properly. I tried pushing but the resulted in my hands becoming trapped. His lips trailed along my neck, as his free hand moved downwards and lifted up my skirt when the door was abruptly opened.

°

I immediately dropped to the ground tucking my knees underneath me. Whoever had busted in had obviously forcefully ushered Yushiko out. I stared at the wall across from me when I heard the door open again. A hand extended out to me but I stayed still. I knew it was Kyoya, I knew that but I really didn't want him to see me in such a vulnerable state.