20- you can imagine

Start from the beginning

"i love it! thank you so much louis!!!"

you hug him and give him a kiss.

___________________________________

it is now later that evening and you are about to start getting ready for the premiere tonight.

you grab your dress and hang it up and start to get ready. (if you don't want to wear a dress that's fine just think of something kinda fancy)

 (if you don't want to wear a dress that's fine just think of something kinda fancy)

you do some makeup with a bit of eyeliner and lipstick.

once you're done with your makeup you get up and start to curl your hair.

when you're done you let it cool and run your fingers through it.

you slip your dress on and grab your heels.

you grab your favorite perfume and then lastly you put on some earrings and the ring louis gave you.

you hear footsteps walking and you turn to see your handsome boyfriend standing there with his mouth agape.

"you look gorgeous y/n."

"thank you. you look very handsome as well.

"i like that ring." he says with a smirk.

you slide your heels on and walk over to him. he tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear and leans down to give you a kiss.

he gives you a soft, gentle, and loving kiss that started to get a little messy.

you pull apart and he says, "that can continue later." and he winks.

you feel you face heat up and your eyes widen a bit, but then you notice that louis has some lipstick on his lips.

you laugh and walk over to him.

"you have lipstick on your lips louis."

he rubs his lips and gives you a questioning look, you nod and say "better"

you head outside and louis puts his hand on the small of your back.

you see a shiny black limo and you head in.

you slide into a seat and louis follows and you see all your friends. (millie, noah, finn, jack, jules, etc)

"heyyy love birds." jack says teasingly.