Chapter 26

Song for this chapter: Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants

I opened my eyes slowly one by one, staring at Matthews body a few inches away from mine. I smiled at his cute, innocent face and pecked his lips gently making sure to not awake him. 

I carefully rolled out of bed and dragged my feet towards the bathroom, grabbing my towel in the process before doing my hygiene routine. 

Walking out of the bathroom, dressed in a pair of light denim, ripped skinnny jeans, White crop top and a pair of socks on my feet, I saw Matthew still asleep on the bed, his snores a little louder then before. I let out a small giggle and walked over to the side of his bed at a slow pace before leaving a small kiss on his cheek causing a perfect lipstick mark to appear on skin. A small smirk creeped its way onto my face and before trying to leave the room quietly Matthews hot, raspy voice filled the silent room.

"Babygirl, lay down with me." He whined not moving a muscle.

"But i'm hungry." I responded like a 5 year old. He rapidly turned his body towards me and before I could react he grabbed my waist throwing me onto the bed earning a laugh from me.  He hovered over me and stared at each of my features one by one

"God, your so beautiful." He mumbled. I felt my cheeks turn red and he smiled. He leaned down and kissed my lips passionatly, lovingly and again I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. It slowly got more intense and was turning into a makeout session. He grabbed my legs softly and wrapped them over his body. His perfectly smooth lips made their way to my jawline, pecking it softly, then to my neck searching for my soft spot. Once he had found it under my earlobe , I bit down roughly on my lip trying to hold in the moan. As he sucked on it more roughly I closed my eyes in pleasure and released my lip as well as the moan I had been keeping in.

"M-matt" I moaned tilting my head slightly to give him more access. Wow. I could feel his lips form into a smirk as he made his way back to my lips.  His lips pecked mine once more before lifting his head and staring down at my neck with a look of achievement along with a tiny smirk. He playfully fell on top of me, obtaining a huff from me. I played with his hair softly, sending shivers down his back and we stayed in that position for a good 10 minutes before he lifted his body up and rolled out of bed. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower" He spoke walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. I sighed and strolled downstairs, finding Nash and another boy I didn't know laughing at something they were talking about. He looked familiar but I didn't know his name. I walked in the room from behind catching both of their attentions. The boy stood up ready to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Troye." He greeted.

"And you must be The Scarlett." He asked.

"I hope so." I responded with a smile. 

I was about to sit down until the aroma of bacon filled my nostrils. I excused myself and ran into the kitchen sliding besides Carter.

"Hey boo." He saluted flipping a piece of the mouthwatering bacon. 

"Morning." I replied happily looking up at him then back at the bacon.  I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his soft chest, just by the touch and the heavinly smell I knew it was Matthews. I automatically smiled as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

۞ ۞ ۞

"Shutup" My laugh filled the room.

"I-I just can't believe they didn't catch you" He managed to say finally calming down a little. I shrugged and smiled.

"I was known as the sweet innocent Scarlett and so whenever someone would try and say it was me they were the ones who were sent to the principles office." I explained.