Chapter 40

Kayla gulped down the pill in a hope to alleviate her headache that her hangover granted her with for these few upcoming hours.

I ate my lucky charms with Carter and Nash, Matthew still in bed at 12:00, most likely with a hungover as well.

I smiled while an idea came to mind. To wake up Matthew with a bucket of ice cold water.

"What are you smiling about?" Nash looked over at me, munching on his cereal. I stood up quickly placing my bowl on the coffee table.

"I'm gonna wake up Matthew"I bit my bottom lip lightly trying to hide my smile, filling up a plastic container with cold water.

"I'm not responsible for your death" Nash raised his hands in the air before plopping them back down on his lap. Kayla chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, Give me your phone. I'ma record it." She said excited about my prank I was to pull on Matthew. I handed her my phone and watched her turn on the camera.

The boy's stood by the bedroom door with Kayla recording the upcoming scene with my i phone. I brought my lips into my mouth, avoiding myself from laughing as I tip-toed across the floor over to his side of the bed with the cold container of water in my hand.

His lips were parted, letting out his small snores, that being the only sound in the room. His hands were hidden under his neck, keeping them warm, and his eyebrows were narrowed. He's so cute. Why am I doing this? The thought made me squint my eyes shut for a quick second keeping my giggles to myself.

I stood over him for a few seconds before rushing to throw the ice water all over his head, and running across the room with the now empty container.

"Fuuuck" He angrily shouted as loud as he could with every letter, still in bed with his hair dripping water on the sheets from his bowed head. Everybody laughed as he deadly stared at all of us. His water dripping jaw clenched with his narrowed eyes. The water was dripping down his bare chest that I shared eye contact here and there with, still controlling my laughter.

"I'm going to fucking kill all of you" He raised his voice with the word 'fucking'. I covered my mouth with both my hands wanting to stop laughing, but I couldn't. Kayla had now stopped recording and had handed me my phone.

He slowly got up from the bed and everybody started to run off at his actions besides me.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked softly walking over to him biting my lip, damning myself for still smiling. He walked past me into the bathroom where he ruffled his dripping hair with a towel, obviously ignoring me.

"I'm sorry" I squealed still smiling at what had just happened. His face was priceless.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind, patting his toned stomach with my hands. He turned around, releasing my arms from his core.

"I'm gonna get you back" He sternly shared.

"I'm sorry" I chuckled. He went threw one of his medicine cabinet's and took out a blunt which would probably eliminate his horrid hangover.