Chapter 41

After packing for our trip to Hawaii, I laid the suitcase onto the bed and double-checked to make sure I had everything, which I did. Just then, Kayla came in, dragging her feet across the wood flooring  until plopping down onto the bed with a groan. She was wearing baggy pajama pant's and a hoodie with a messy bun.

"Have a nice time in Hawaii" She teased sarcastically. 

"I'll just be here...bored" She mumbled getting  comfortable under the sheets.

"You know you have your own room" I chuckled. She glared at me.

"This one is more comfy so fuck you" She frowned, but I caught her crack a small smile.

"And you wont be bored...you have Nash" I chuckled zipping the suitcase and placing it on the floor, sending her a playful wink. Before she could answer me Matthew came walking in the room.

"Babygirl, are you ready? we have to leave" Matthew rushed to say.

"Yep" I smiled. He grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs, leaving me and Kayla to say our goodbyes.

"Bye, Kay" I mumbled leaning over the bed and plopping over, on her side, giving her a tight squeeze

''Oww" She groaned causing me to giggle.

"Bye bish, have fun" She added as happily as she could.  

"I will and don't forget to  take care of the puppy for me"

"I can't believe you haven't picked a name for him yet" 

"Whatever, i'll think of one, just take good care of him. Oh! and remember, he doesn't like sleeping alone or else he'll start to cry all night" I rushed while smiling down at the puppy who was sleeping on the edge of the bed sheets.

"I will" She said. We said our farewells once more and with that I skipped downstairs, out the front door where Matthew was in one of his cars, waiting for me. I ran over to the car door and jumped in, looking up at Matthew who was looking down at me with an admirable smile.

"what?" I giggled earning a casual shrug.

"How far is the airport?" I asked.

"Who said anything about an airport?" Matthew smirked. His words left me confused, but I decided to just wait and find out what he meant.

Mathew turned a corner and then down a deserted long street, that we drove down a good 20 minutes until from a far I could see a large empty cemented space. In the center of the lot, there was a white private jet with a car and three men next to it. 

"That is not yours" I chuckled in shock as Matthew pulled into the lot.

"It is" He answered, smiling at me quickly before getting out and heading over to the men. I felt my heart beat speed up in excitement.

A private jet, a fucking private jet.

I followed Matthews actions and started taking the two suitcases out of the car, but was interrupted by one of the unknown men.

"Let me help you with that" He politely spoke, grabbing the bags from my hands and bringing them into the jet. I shyly thanked him and followed behind until I was introduced with the luxurious interior.

 It was big and it's main colors were white and a dark chocolate brown and followed by a dark brown carpet. There was a flat screen in one of the walls in front of two white love seats which held food and drink holders and in between those love seats was an i pad remote i'm guessing which was for the TV. There was a mini refrigerator and a small marble counter that had fresh roses on it. I put my hand over my cheeks in awe.