Chapter 22

I woke up on the couch/bed in between Matthews legs and to the sound of soft little snores coming from above my head. My lips turned into a small smile, and I carefully, slowly tried getting up, but was trapped by Matthews protective tattooed arms, which had a tight grasp on my upper chest. I tried removing them but it was impossible, his grasp was way to tight. I smirked as an idea flew past my mind.

"Matthew help!" I yelled causing him to snap his eyes open, something I knew he would do. I stared up at him and laughed.

"Baby girl you scared the shit out of me" He raspily mumbled, closing his eyes yet again, still tired. I kissed his nose, got up and headed upstairs to my room.

I picked out a pair of tribal sweatpants, a blank white crop top with some white vans with a gold chain. After picking out my outfit, I headed to my bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth, hair and since I was in the mood, I curled my hair. I decided not to put on any makeup on since I wasn't going anywhere special. 

I headed downstairs but bumped into Matthew in the process. I smirked when I noticed he was also wearing tribal sweatpants with a black v-neck and a pair of supras.

"Espinosa are you trying to copy my style?" 

"Louise are you trying to copy my swag?" He smirked. I chuckled before jogging downstairs seeing the boys.

"I'm hungry Scar" Carter whined from the living room watching Finding Nemo from the huge flat screen tv.

"Ok?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Me too." Nash added.

"Me too" Aaron said raising his hand. I turned to Matthew who was looking at me with pleading eyes, obviously hungry like the rest of the boys.

"Okokok. What do you losers want?" 

"Pizza, pancakes, burgers and and a lot of fries." I looked at him with a "no nigga" look.

"okok just pancakes." They all nodded in agreement. I put my head back in annoyance and made my way to the kitchen.

*

I placed the 15 finished chocolate pancakes that my mom taught me how to make on a plate and soon felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my lower waist. I was later thrown over Matthews shoulder and felt him roughly slap my ass making us both laugh. I bumped all over the place as he raced up the stairs, still making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Matt you have a bubble butt" I laughed squeezing his butt...HARD. He yelped, throwing me on my back on his bed that felt like a billion feathers.

Before I could react, he quickly got on top of me, leaning on his elbows and murdered me with quick wet kisses all over my face and the last 2 on my lips. I smiled and just stared into his eyes.

"I love you Scarlett." Those words made my heart flutter and my stomach do back flips. I craved his lips, I needed them, and with a wide smile, I grabbed his face softly, kissing him passionately.  We laid there for a few minutes before Matthews phone went off.  He groaned and pushed himself off the bed.

"Ok...when?...mhm-" he spoke into the speaker.

"I'm gonna go eat." I mouthed, respecting his conversation on the phone. I headed for the door but Matthew wrapped his arms around his arms around my waist holding me close still talking on the phone, making me smile.

"Ok...yeah...bye" He ended the conversation before hanging up. 

"Maat, i'm hungry." I whined like a 5 year old. We walked hand in hand downstairs into the kitchen to find the plate that once carried 17 pankcakes covered only in crumbs.