Chapter 29

I followed Tiffany into a well decorated bedroom i'm guessing she shared with Taylor. Closing the door behind me, the questions and thoughts took over my head. 

"You know Matthew" I started 

"H-how do you know him?"  Her blank face turned angry. Her lips went into a thin, straight line while she furrowed her eyes.

"He kidnapped me" She spoke brushing her fingers through her soft, blonde hair that rested on her shoulders.  

Those words made me cringe. I'll probably never hear the word "kidnap" without seeing Matthew in my head. 

"And my sister."  She continued.  My lips that were glued together parted out of shock and pity. I couldn't help but question myself on why I loved Matthew after what he's done.

The air went silent making everything 10x more uncomfortable, but I don't think she noticed seeing she was having a conversation with her thoughts.

"Tiffa-" I tried distracting her from the images she was most likely seeing / remembering but before I could finish a question escaped her mouth causing me to freeze.

"Why do you love Matthew" She asked as if it was planned. She looked at me in interest but more confused than ever.

"I mean after everything he's done. . .or still does . . .Why do you love him?" I opened my mouth as if I knew what to say, but nothing came out, cause I didn't know.

Why do I love him

Maybe it's the feeing I get when i'm with him, the way he makes me laugh when I don't even feel like smiling, which is actually hard to do. Or his cute, loud laugh thats contagious. Or his dorky, sexy ways. Or how he makes me feel so safe and special. Or maybe it's how I feel so alive and free when i'm with him. Or the thought of his lips on mine. Or his flaws. Or just the fact of us being alone, together, watching movies, cuddling all night, making eachother smile.

I don't know, All I know is that i''m in love with him and I don't know how to put it into words.

 I simply shurgged hoping to answer her question.

"H-how were you kidnapped?" I asked attempting to change the subject. I mentally face plamed myself at my stupidity of a question.

"Sorry, I di-"

"It was January." She started answering my question that I thought would not be answered.

"My mom made me babysit my sister, Alexa."

"She said it would only be for a few hours so I said 'yes', not caring since I had no plans for that night. So, when she left I let Alexa do her thing while I was in my room with my headphones on so I couldn't hear anything that was going on. Later that night I fell asleep by accident and the last thing I remember is waking up, tied up in a van next to my sister. . .But, we were seperated that night so I haven't seen her since." She mumbled the last part making my heart crush into tiny pieces. I waited a little before speaking again.

"You'll see her again. . .I promise." I  mumbled looking  at her with sincere in my eyes hoping for her to see that I was determined for her to see her sister again. She sent me a small smile, thanking me, which I kindly sent back.

Out of my suprise she quickly leaned over with tears in her eyes and pulled me into a big hug. Without hesitating I held her in my arms wanting nothing else to comfort her.

"Thank you" She mumbled repeatedly in my shoulder.

A/N Okay guys you can hate me for this chapter bc its so crappy and short omg. I promise that the next chapter will be on time and better than this one. I have so many ideas for this story! thats why I haven't been updating a lot lately cause I don't wanna ruin it. I just wanna make it all work ya know? but THANK YOU GUYS for having so much patience! ya'll seriously are da best.