2 hours later
Now that everyone was showered and dressed they sat in the kitchen eating while Alex designed the tattoo in her notepad that was full of drawings that were very intricate and detailed.

She drew a crest with vines around the exterior but in the center, it had a D in cursive. When she was done she showed everyone and they all gave their input.

"I like it, "Alessio said as he put out the club sandwiches he made out on the table. To the twins, he was an angel sent from heaven because of his good ass cooking.
"Yeah, it's not too masculine and not too feminine at the same time."Alessandro said."We should get it ".

"Alright, I'll call up the family tattoo artist and tell up to come by," Antonio said pulling out his phone.
"Call Abby, she'll be a De'Luca soon anyways," Alex said wiggling her eyebrows while everyone laughed and shook their head in agreement.

"Alessa comes here, "Alex said pulling her sister aside.
She went to the group chat and pressed the facetime icon.

"Heelllooo gorgeous people" Natalia greeted as their faces popped up on her phone screen.
"Heeey babes, "the girls said into the phone greeting their friends and boyfriends."Get your ass's down here ASAP we're getting matching tattoos with the boys but we also wanted to get one with you guys "Alex said excitedly.

"Don't have to tell me twice "Sienna said kissing her parents and running out the door.
"Yeah we'll be there in like thirty minutes," Viktor said as he and Vadim hung up since they were with Natalia and could still hear the conversation.

"Alright see you guys soon, "The twins said and hung up.
"Guys I have an important question to ask, "Antonio said.
"Ask away, "Alessandro said munching on some chips.
"How would you guys feel if Abby moved in with us "He asked facing his family.
"Are you serious "Alex jumped up excitedly.
"We would love for her to move in. You know we love her and she makes you happy and less of a pain in the ass from when we first met you"Alessa said jumping up and hugging Antonio.

"Of course we love Abby like a sister. It's about time you asked her to move to see as y'all have been pining for each other for ages" Alessio said with a genuine smile.

"This is a stupid-ass question when you already know our answers," Gianni said with a lopsided smile.
"She just wanted to make sure you guys were ok with it first, "Antonio said ."Thanks again Alex and Alessa for planning our date ."

"How'd it go by the way"Anthonie asked with a knowing look in his eyes.
"It went great. You guys know I'm not good at the romantic shit and feelings and blah blah blah. But I love her a lot and it's scary."He said rubbing his face and sighing. Antonio was never known to be vulnerable or show emotions other than anger.

"Awwww he's whipped, "Gianni said while the boys agreed.
"Shut the fuck up," Antonio said trying to hide his smirk.

After a while, the doorbell rang and Abby came in taking her coat off, and walked into the living room.

"Hello," she said walking into the house."Where is everyone "She asked from the living room?

"We're in the kitchen"They yelled as she came around the corner smiling.
"Hi guys" She greeted before going over and stealing Antonio's sandwich and taking a big bite.
"Hey, that was mine "he pouted which was a strange facial expression for him.
"Well, it's mine now bitch "She said laughing as he grabbed her waist and sat her on his lap.
"What'd you just say"he growled into her neck as he left small kisses.
"You heard me, now stop it," she said pushing his head away from her neck before grabbing his chin and placing a peck on his lips.

A few minutes later the others arrived as well as the tattoo artist.
"Ralphieee" Gianni greeted the tattoo guy." Wassup my man," he said doing the guy handshake.
"Wassup G," He said giving him and the others bro handshakes."What can I do for y'all today?

"Well, our sisters have to get the lion paw, and then we're getting a family tattoo," Gianni said.
"Ohhhh the famous Demon twins I've been hearing so much about, "He said looking at the twins.
"Hello, "they said in unison in a creepy tone.
"That's shit is scary as fuck I'm not going to lie," he said while laughing.

"Let's get this done already, "Alex said jumping up excitedly.

It took hours for everyone to get their tats done. All the girls got a rose on their middle finger. Signifying their beauty and wickedness. Then the whole group besides Abby and their brothers got a tattoo of the phases of the moon. Sienna got hers on her wrist. Viktor and Vadim got theirs going down their forearm on the opposite arms of each other. Natalia got hers on her spine and the twins got theirs on their ribs a little bit under their boob but on opposite sides.

Anthonie and Antonio barely had any room for the family tattoo. The family all got the tattoo on their right shoulder blade which was the only available space on Antonio's body.

"Yesss this is so sick," Gio said as he looked in the mirror and observed his new tattoo.
"Yeah thank you so much, "Alessa said to Ralph as she hugged him.
"Nah y'all are family so no need to thank me. Your brothers have done enough for me, it's the least I could do"He said as Antonio handed him a check and he went on his way.

"Well now we're all branded to each other forever," Alex said happily as she hugged them.

The rest of the night they all watched movies and had dinner and enjoyed the first peaceful weekend they had had in a while.