Feel Me

It was quiet aside from the grandfather clock I acquired from a strange Japanese man I met during the war. Ticking softly above us. He looked nervous, not moving an inch. I didn't know what to say. I didn't think I would ever get this far. My gut was telling me to be as gentle as humanly possible. How do I even do that? I wanted him to tell me how all of this came to be so I can go play God for a little.

"Are you going to tell me who did this?" He froze from the curious glancing of his surroundings.

"nobody," he muttered, rather quickly, I frowned. What the hell? I sighed audibly and he finally turned around to me wearing a guilty expression. My heart sunk at the sadness that was evident in his eyes. I wanted to come closer, hold him. I bit my lip, I couldn't.

" Please I'm trying to help," I said taking a seat at the island, just trying to put some distance. His smell was attacking me like a vengeance, I was getting light-headed. This wasn't good, I could feel my other half clawing at me, crying to be closer. My skin felt like it was on fire being so close.

Those beautiful eyes looked exhausted and I thought it is best to let it go for today.

" I'm sorry, nevermind that. Do you want to take a shower?" his head popped up like a weasel from the constant looking down he does and I chuckled to myself.

" I have extra clothes from like the fifth grade, it should fit you pretty well" I joked subtly standing up to go retrieve something to tend to his wounds. He finally showed me half a smile and I'm more than sure it was mocking. How cute.

" haha," he muttered dryly. I smirked to myself before I motioned him to take a seat at the table. Just as quickly as I left him I returned with a first aid kit. Humans have the funniest things. I walked up to him and noticed he was staring down at his shoes. I could stare at him all day, he didn't notice my gaze but it was fixated on him like a moth to an irresistible flame. Sensing me, he looked up. Cheeks pink, eyes wide. What could he possibly have been thinking about?

I turned to him, setting the things down, I looking down at the ball of curls that was the top of his head. He was unbelievably short.

" you know this won't work right?" I said, placing my hand on the table. He looked at me, raising a brow.

Before he could notice what I was doing I slide an arm underneath his armpits, in one move sliding my hand down to his waist once he was in the air, placing him down on the countertop, I backed up in time for any retaliation. His cheeks were bright red, as he looked at me in shock.

" Don't pick me up...." He muttered quietly looking away from me. I stayed silent watching him fidget under my gaze and then I finally understood. I heard even human mates can feel the tension , the gnawing at our heart when we encounter our other half. I know my gaze made him nervous. But how nervous? How badly did my touch affect him? How badly was he hiding his emotions from me? I felt my lip curling into a wicked smirk, I wondered what it feels like to have him succumb to me, be helpless without me. My heart started to beat faster. I glanced at him.

" Does that also mean I can't touch you?" His head flew up comically. I held back any reaction to not embarrass him and hold my seriousness. His eyes darted around, looking at everything but me.

I stood silently allowing him to get his words out.

I felt it strain against my joggers in excitement. I rolled my eyes, clenching my jaw. This was so unfair.

" I-I Uh Well You- But not - you know what I don't th- before he could finish his stammering I was reaching up for his face, making sure to be gentle. My thumb gently caressed his cheek, careful to not touch the bruise. His face brightening with every passing second. A few minutes went by as he reached capacity. Gently pulling his face from my grasp, to me he strongly resembled a peach but a sexy one. I decided to stop teasing him, opening the kit I dabbed a cotton ball with alcohol. He watched me quietly. I pressed it against his lip and stayed quiet when he winced in pain. I know, I know it's going to be over soon. Cleaning the dried blood I applied Vaseline to the open wounds and a micro band-aid. I felt proud of my work, his eyes followed everything I did but I didn't mind.

" all better now" he was looking at my face but not my eyes. I pulled away, walking past him to the closet in the hall to retrieve a towel and spare clothes.

"If you could get down, I'll show you to the bathroom," I said standing in the kitchen with his bath items. He blushed, jumping down. surprisingly; he was very agile.
Following me to the bathroom, I left him alone to do his duties. Sighing, this was going to be a long night.