Ambience

LUCAS

We stopped only for a vanilla cone. It obvious my mate was unique in his own, claiming he now needed something 'sweet'. I was pulling onto his street once again, the warm lights casting onto the road like a yellow haze. He long finished his cone and was right back to sleeping soundly. I parked in his driveway, looking up at the building. It was well kept and looked spacious. Turning my attention to my mate, I cleared my throat.

watching quietly as he blinked into the distance before assessing his location, he turned to me a bit confused, his eyebrows furrowed in exhaustion and he yawned, lifting his hands to stretch his back. His shirt lifted slightly revealing the smooth skin underneath. I looked away rather quicker than I meant to.

" I didn't want to wake you up but here we are," I said, looking everywhere but him. The silence was deafening. I finally looked up to see him staring at me.
" oh, I was wondering why you wouldn't look at me" my lips tugged into a smile,
" you want me to look at you?" I said looking into his eyes leaning in jokingly. He moved back blushing,

" I'll see you at school" he blurted before hauling ass. I didn't whether to chase him out of the car or just remain but I chose the latter. Laughing to myself at his shyness after having spent the whole evening with just us two. My heart started to pound at the memory, I kicked my head back. Sighing. I was in so much shit it wasn't even funny.

Looking at the time, decided it was time to head back home. I reversed and pulled back into the road. Pulling a cigarette from the glove compartment. My entire car smelled of warm vanilla, like a sweetness you couldn't put a taste to unless you had the honor of doing so.  My wolf was feeling extreme content yet the feeling of levitation that was running rancid through my body made me feel like I'd won the most amazing prize. I knew I had him, the way he looked at me was everything I yearned for and more. His voice captivated me, similar to a sweet song singing to me and only me. Coaxing me to dive deeper, caressing me to fall harder and I was falling with no hesitation.

.-. I'm sorry