A Problem.

And there's a  picture of kenjii , well at least how I see him.

Lucas POV

The sun, blaring down harshly on the cement oval crowded with adolescent innocence and vulgar, I was being forced to sit at the lunch table with the majority of the team, they were all so hyped about tonight's game I guess they figured we had to spend a lot of time together hours before. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the jarring conversation. My food sitting bland and untouched before me. I looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of him, desperate to merely gaze upon him.
I was feeling mildly irritated that this day has been going slow.

I needed the day to end, the long days and nights leading up to this Lua, truly have been testing my resolve, and I've almost lost my self-control on multiple occasions. I needed to make him mine, I needed to mark him. Though I haven't quite worked out how I was going to tell him what I am. I mean how do you tell someone you're not supposed to be amongst the living? How do you tell someone the most human part about you isn't even human in it's self? Fuck.. I winced mentally. That's not something I'd believe considering my observations of the human race I couldn't predict how he would act. Humans are emotional and they let that cloud judgment. I just hope he won't be that way. I'm overthinking it.

I was hoping my thoughts weren't reflected in my face. sighing mentally I threw away the entire thought, trying to turn my attention back to what was going on,

" Tonight we drink until the sun comes up ok!?" Jason declared excitedly scarfing down what was left of his chicken sandwich. Kenji made a disgusted looked, eyeing him.

" uh no doofus we can't, scouting is just in a couple of days" Jason pouted, as soon as he said that I suddenly remembered we were to be scouted on the final game of the season, it's not this one but we were warming up and although it would take steep amounts of alcohol to show any effects, the blood alcohol content was nearly the same, and I'd rather not get pulled over with enough liquor in my system to kill eight fully grown men.

but this? me and Kenji call this streak season. No other school stood a chance with us on the field. I guess you could say we were sort of the power couple, a dynamic duo sort of, Inseparable within reason.

" I could go for a drink" I heard a voice laced with luster purr, I felt eyes on me so I looked at the brunette who was basically under her boyfriend but eye-fucking me, gross. he was drinking his Gatorade lost in conversation, oblivious.

I looked away rather bored, my eyes were itching to look at something far more tantalizing and pleasing to the eye. I felt Kenji nudge me, to which I cocked a brow at him.

"Who's the guy that keeps staring at you ?" He whispered low enough for only a wolf to possibly hear. I met his curious expression with one of my own, but all at once, I felt exactly what he was referring to. I wondered why I didn't feel his gaze myself. Maybe I was too busy looking for him I overlooked him.

, I scanned the area once more, once he said that I felt it; distant and lost, until our eyes finally locked. His eyes widened in shock and he looked away hastily. His timid attitude only added to my insatiable hunger I could feel my gaze lowering as I stared at him. I watched as he tried hard to ignore the intensity of my gaze, his cheeks hot as he spoke with his friend.

"He's the one. " I finally responded, my heart started racing as the words left my mouth, the first time I'm admitting this to a soul. I could feel his shock, I broke my stare to side-eye Kenji, who had a blank expression.

"Oh?" He said quietly visibly assessing the information I'm telling him.

"Yeah" I dragged.

" Okay," he mused.